Pocky (🍋)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/N) = Boyfriend Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
————————————————————
(B/N) POV...

"(Y/N)! I'm back!" I called as I walked into my home. Where is she? Usually she answers right away...

"Sorry, bub! I was trying to get something ready for us," my girlfriend exclaimed as she came from around the corner and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Huh? What is it?" I asked, very curious. She put a finger to my lips and dragged me into the bedroom where 2 boxes of pocky lay on the bed. I looked at her, and perked an eyebrow up slightly in confusion.

While I was looking at the bed, (Y/N) had started unbuttoning her blouse, teasing me by showing her exposed back to me. I bit my lip and flushed a pink colour.

"Hm~ Did anybody see the marks I left last night?" she said looking behind her back as she smiled innocently. My face went a crimson, red colour and I started fidgeting with my shirt.

"W-Well..." I stuttered. "I-I don't think s-so..."

"That's good~" she purred.

She began to pat the bed, signalling for me to sit down. I did so, and she then put her hands around my chest and hugged me. "Baby boy?"

"Y-Yes, (Y/N)?"

"Can we play the pocky game?"

"Huh?" What is that? I've never heard of it before... "What's that?"

"Here, I'll show you actually."

She took a pocky stick out of one of the packets on the bed and slipped it into my mouth. "Now stay still~" She put her lips around the other end and stared into my (B/N) (E/C) orbs. My face flushed even more and I averted my gaze to the wall.

Slowly, she began to nibble on her end of the pocky stick, signalling for me to do it too. Being the oblivious muffin I am, (why is this in the script? I'm not a muffin— Yes you are, now hush) I didn't notice how close we were getting, so I continued to bite on the pocky stick until I could feel (Y/N)'s breath on my lips.

Eventually, our lips met, making us melt into a heated kiss. (Y/N) bit on my lower lip, making me slightly open it for her so she could push her tongue inside. I moaned into the kiss, as she lifted me onto her lap.

After we had kissed for a while, (Y/N) put her hand up my shirt and started to fondle my nipples. She parted for a couple of seconds so she could speak.

"Are you getting hard from this?~ I can feel you growing, my prince~" She then continued to explore my mouth.

I started finding it hard to breath and was gasping for air every time she took her tongue slightly out of my mouth.

"Awh, my prince, are you struggling to get air?~" she chuckled, mocking me.

Then, (Y/N) finally parted from me and I slumped my head onto her chest, panting.

"G-Guh~" I began to grind on her lap. "A-Ah... (Y/N)...please don't tease me this time..."

"Oh, you really turned on now? Mm~ How would you like it?" she whispered into my ear.

I started grinding faster, and rougher. "Ngh...I want you... ah~... t-to ride me...."

I could see her blush a bit. "Gladly~"

She then took out the handcuffs from a drawer and pushed me onto the bed, putting the cuffs on my wrists. Slowly, she opened another drawer and took out a rope. Making sure I was comfortable, she gently wrapped it around my arms and legs and tied a knot at the end.

She pointed to the pocky, and asked me whether I was okay with using that too. I nodded, eagerly and she put the pocky stick in my mouth, and unzipped my trousers while sliding off her panties.

(Y/N) positioned herself on my aroused cock, and sat down on it, taking me all in one go.

I tried moaning out, but with the pocky in my mouth I couldn't. She smiled sweetly, and then started to slowly bounce on me, as she leaned down to bite the other end of the stick.

When the pocky was finished I had drool coming out of the side of my mouth, and was very close to releasing.

"A-Agh!~ (Y-Y/N)? Can I let g-go in yo— OH FUCK!~" I screamed.

She had completely tightened around me and closed her eyes, while shaking.

"Mm~ G-Gah...yes...release..i-inside.." she stuttered.

My body then arched back and I did not hold back at all.

"OH! OH! OH! AGH!~ FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!~"

"NGH!~ (B/N) OH HELL!~"

I had completely released inside of her and was now panting on the bed. (Y/N) got off my cock and collapsed on the bed, huffing too.

"T-That was fun~" she chuckled.

"Mhm...~" I purred.
————————————————————

YAY! LONG CHAPTER! WOOHOO~

I was literally eating bread sticks and was just like: "Hum, I want some pocky man. OOH! I SHOULD MAKE THAT A STORY IN MY FEMDOM BOOK!"