You Look Gorgeous ❤️ (☁️)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/N) = Boyfriend Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
————————————————————
(Y/N) POV...

I was at the shopping centre with my shy boyfriend, (B/N). I had taken him into (clothing shop name) and had given him some clothes to try on.
"(Y-Y/N)..." he stuttered, slightly opening the door so I could only see his head. "I put it on..b-but I don't want to come out..."

"Do you want me to come in with you?" I asked sweetly. He nodded and opened the door fully for me.

I stepped inside and closed it behind me, staring at (B/N)'s lower body. I could tell he was shaking, so I held his hands and kissed his lips softly.

"Baby boy, you look gorgeous." I comforted. He flushed a bright pink colour and looked away.

"I-I..." he started fidgeting with the frills of the skirt he was wearing.

"Hm...I have something better for you to wear," I said as I handed him another shirt and started tugging off his one he was wearing. He slipped it off and started to put on the one I'd given to him. It was a crop-top, and since he was quite tall, it left a large part of his chest uncovered. He blushed as I started to stroke his abs.

"U-Uhm...I like the clothes..especially the boots..." he mumbled, gripping the skirt tighter.

"Hey~ We're matching now!" I giggled shaking my hips to show off the skirt that I was wearing. They were both a (skirt colour) shade and had a stripe going around the top of the waistband.

He blushed even more as he saw my skirt flew up a bit and he pulled it down more for me.

"Aw! You're so cute, (B/N)~" I hummed, kissing his exposed collarbone, which was already red from what we had done in the morning" — AHAHA I MEANT FROM WHEN A UHH SQUIRREL SCRATCHED HIM! YEAH...A SQUIRREL...

Forgetting we were in a changing room, I started to kiss his bare chest and started sliding my hands up the bottom of his skirt.

"U-Uwah~ Nngh... (Y-Y/N) we're in p-public..." he whimpered, closing his eyes from the slight pleasure.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that..." I laughed. "Come on, let's buy these for you and then we can finish off at home~"

He nodded and started taking off his clothes.

"WAIT WAIT!" I yelped, covering my eyes.

"What? You've seen me naked before, what're the matter?" he said, visibly confused.

"Well if you get naked in front of me, it's gonna turn me on!"

"O-Oh! Sorry, I...uh...you can quickly go then..."
————————————————————

Lolol jokes on you if you thought you'd get another normal sized chapter! I AM THE ULTIMATE FORM OF SLOW TYPING! 😅