I'm all Yours (🍋)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/N) = Boyfriend Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour

THE MAIN CHARACTER IS KINDA SUBMISSIVE IN THIS, BUT I INTENDED FOR IT TO HAVE THE MALE SUB TAKE OVER. ————————————————————
Narrator POV:

"I'm home!" yelled (Y/N) as she unlocked the door to her house. Just as she closes the it behind her, her boyfriend, (B/N), came and hugged her.

"Welcome home," he hummed, pecking her neck. She giggled quietly and patted his head.

"I need to go wash up and change, sweetheart," Y/N said.

"Can you let me go?" He then began to hug her tighter and starting biting at her neck.

"Mm~ (B/N)..." she was now the one who was shaking under her significant other's touch and it truly shocked her. (B/N) gently pushed her to the wall and started playing with her hair.

"I was waiting to do this all day..." he purred. "Since I've been a good boy, can I carry on?" (B/N) looked at his girlfriend with big, puppy eyes.

"I...Mn...okay then, since you already started," she mumbled. And with that, (B/N) began to slowly bend down as he moved his hands around (Y/N)'s body. He then lifted up her skirt and began to plant kisses on her thighs.

(B/N) put his head under her skirt and was about to move her panties out the way, when (Y/N) yelped something out.

"Ngh...we should take this to the bedroom actually," she said. He nodded and carried her to their bed, placing her on it. She then reached to the bedside table and picked up a small vibrator.

"Let me just do this quickly and then I'm all yours~" she smiled. (B/N) nodded, and got on the bed on all fours, with his ass facing (Y/N).

Without any hesitation, she slid the vibrator in his ass, making him gasp slightly. She picked up its remote and turned the setting to 7 (10 is the highest).

He whimpered quietly.
"Hehe~ You can do whatever you want now, darling~" (Y/N) chuckled.
Before she could prepare herself, (B/N) had turned around to face her and was under her skirt like before.

He began to move her panties and (Y/N) could feel his hot breath on her womanhood. She gripped at his (B/N)'s (H/C) hair and her breathing got rigid. Making sure she didn't get too excited, (B/N) slowly licked at her clit, kissing it every-now and-then.

"Ngh~ Ah..keep going, my prince~" she groaned. (Y/N) squeezed her thighs around her boyfriend's face, making it harder for him to breathe. He started panting, trying to get air, as he ate her out.

Fortunately, it pleased (Y/N) even more and she bit down on her lip.
Eventually, she stopped squeezing her thighs and relaxed a bit more allowing (B/N) to finally breathe.

"Gah! Huff...huff..." drool was dripping from the edges of his mouth, and he had a huge erection. "Mmn...I think I found a new kink.." he said, smiling weakly.

(Y/N) petted his soft, messy hair and lifted his head up, also pulling him onto her lap.

"You did such a good job~ I'm very proud of you," she praised. Just as she was about to kiss him, he moved away quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"Well...I just ate you out — wouldn't it be better if I cleaned my face first?"

(Y/N) sighed and let go of him.

"Be quick then, I want to carry on~" she hummed.

He nodded and ran into the bathroom, quickly splashing his face with water and gurgling some in his mouth. His girlfriend then called out from the bedroom: "Hurry up!~"

"C-Coming!" he answered as he ran back into the room and got onto the bed.

As soon as he sat down, (Y/N) pulled him into a deep kiss — pushing her tongue far into his mouth and pinning him on the bed.

"Ah..(B/N) is the pillow soft enough for you? This is my side of the bed, so the pillow is harder than yours," she said in a caring tone.

(B/N) giggled and then looked into her (E/C) orbs.

"Silly, it's fine. And I thought this was supposed to be all hot and intimate, hehe,"

"Well~ I think you deserve aftercare instead, I mean you do need a reward for making me so happy~"

(B/N) lifted his head up enough for his lips to touch (Y/N)'s and they started pecking each other on the lips, (Y/N) making the first move.

"Mm, I love you, (B/N)." (Y/N) said sweetly.

"I love you more!" laughed (B/N).
————————————————————

This was probably the longest story I've written in this book — Probably because there's both smutt and fluff but that's besides the point.

AAAANYWAYYY~ I wish you all a nice weekend and hope you guys do something fun unlike me 😭