Chapter 5: Part One

A/N: I have begun dividing my chapters into two parts. Each being around 500 words. I have been busy with my school stuff and I didn't want you to get bored waiting two weeks.

Anyway, plz enjoy and stuff. What do you think of M's mysteriousness.

Thanks for all your support and for reading. It is really hard considering my schedule so it means more than you could understand.

LIKE>VOTE>COMMENT and share if you want to.

BYYYEEEE!!!

***************************

5,4,3,2,1...

5:00 PM.

Read my watch.

I didn't expect him to arrive at exactly 5 but I was hoping he would. So I gave him the benefit of doubt. I waited.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes into hours.

7:30 PM.

He isn't coming I told myself.

I was honestly disappointed. A part of me hoped that he would've come but honestly I was not exactly surprised.

I stood up and was about to live when I felt a hand fall onto my shoulder.

"Sit." the voice said.

I could notice the voice anywhere.

"M!" I said excitedly. Silence was his response.

I did as he said and sat down. He sat next to me but at the extreme end of the bench.

The park was deserted. Not a soul was in it.

People had stopped visiting after the Oliver Incident since it was opposite the park.

We sat directly facing the infamous hotel.

There was a spell of silence between the two of us. M just sat there without the slightest of movements. His breath was cold forming a sort of mist after every exhale.

"It was brave of you to help Dereck like that." I said finally breaking the silence and awkwardness.

"Yeah." he said coldly.

His expression was blank. Quite the opposite of his expression when he was fighting Mr. Arckerman.

He was so distant though he was right next to me. He just stared into the darkness in the exact same direction

But suddenly...

"Kiss Me!" he said.

"Aren't we going a little too fa-"

His hand made it's way to the back of my neck. He curesed my neck and slowly twirled my hair.

It felt so good

He looked into my eyes. His eyes had so much detail and emotion. My heart sunk.

My eyes fell onto his plum-red lips.

I bit my lip

He pulled me closer.

"You're amazing." He whispered into my ears.

I was flustered. I had mixed emotions. It was a sort of bitter-sweet moment.

He pulled me one last time and our lips met.

His lips were firm but soft. He pressed them gently onto mine.

I could feel the emotions and passion .

He put his hand on my waist. He stood up, lifting me up with him.

I felt some what of comfort in him. All while his lips were still pressing on mine.

MY FIRST KISS

It was so romantic.

But then he abruptly stopped and looked around.

OK his gone he whispered.

He then dropped me onto the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with me. One time you are kissing me another you drop me!" I screamed at him.

But he just kept saying they are gone over and over again ignoring me.

I stood up and swung my hand to slap him but he caughtit as if it was nothing.

"They were following me." he begun explaining, "and kissing you was the best distraction."

What???