Chapter one

Harry's POV

Sin. They say it's wrong to sin, but why would something wrong feel so good. Wy would God make him like this if he was apparently. An abomination. Everyone told him that how he felt was wrong, but it didn't feel that way to him.

He had just moved to Doncaster from Holmes Chapel Cheshire. The part of Doncaster that he lived moved to was highly religious. Everyone pretended to be perfect people. He knew that he wasn't perfect, nobody was actually perfect. He had accepted his sins and differences, but he knew that others wouldn't.

So, he hid parts of himself from the world. He wasn't ashamed of who he was at all, he just had to hide to stay safe. His family would love him no matter what, he knew that, but they were also religious. He didn't want to compromise his beliefs by making them question what they had been taught.

He was also in a new town, which meant a new school. School is hard anywhere, but in a super conservative religious town it is unbearable. Kids were mean, people were mean, but kids his age were worse. Not only were they pressured by their peers they were also pressured by their parents.

Parent's suck. Overprotective overbearing religious parents are worse. Especially in this town. He didn't want to be around these people. They all kept saying that who he was, was terrible and wrong. They of course didn't know that he was gay, which meant they didn't hate him. If they knew that he was gay it would be very bad. He imagines it would be similar to a medieval torch and pick fork type of situation. That's why he didn't say anything.

It hurt to hear what people said, but he was strong and would never let on that he was different. He would now have to try even harder because all eyes would be on him. Everyone is suspicious and curious of new students, so he needed to be careful.

Tomorrow he started school, but today he had to go to church. He didn't want his family to be shunned by the community, so he would play along and act like the perfect son. He would pretend that he was just like everyone else straight and super religious.

He looked in the mirror and fixed his unruly chocolate curls. They never did what he wanted, and he hated that they made him stand out. He just wanted to live under the radar gaining no one's attention.

"Harry we're leaving in five minutes" his father yelled from downstairs.

"Okay" he yelled back.

He looked around his room trying to find his dark blue tie, but he couldn't find it anywhere. His room was still full of cardboard boxes from moving, and he hadn't finished unpacking yet.

"Ugh" he groaned.

"Looking for this honey" his mum asked.

She was standing in the doorway it his tie in her hand. He sighed in relief.

"Where was it" he asked.

"It got in with the kitchen boxes somehow, here let me put it on you" she said.

She put the tie around his neck and tied it for him.

"There you go, you look perfect now" she said.

Perfect he hated that word. He didn't want to be perfect he just wanted to be himself. 

"Thanks mum" he said with a smile.

"Now come on we don't want to be late for church" she said before leaving his room.

Yeah, God forbid they were late for church. He finished getting ready and headed downstairs> His mum and dad were already waiting in the car, so he got in the back seat of the car. They drove the short church.