Chapter nine

Harry's POV

The house was bustling with people and the music was defanging. People were drinking and having fun together. He honestly thought that the party was going to be boring, but it was actually pretty fun. Well, the party was as fun as it could be whilst sober. 

He should have known Louis would never have come to a party. Niall was already drunk of his ass, and they had only been there for an hour. He still had a small bit of hope that Louis would show up, but not much.

The night continued and he just sat in the corner drinking pop, because he couldn't drink alcohol as the designated driver. He really wanted to get drunk. Even though it was a good party he was still a bit bored. He didn't want to dance with the girls here, he only wanted to dance with one person, and he wasn't there. If anyone saw the pair dancing, they would be in trouble anyways. So, he sat waiting until Liam, Niall, and Zayn wanted to leave.

He was about to gather the boys so that they could go home, when he saw someone, he thought he wouldn't see that night. Louis actually showed up to the party. He didn't care that Louis came late; he was just happy he came. He walked over to Louis, who was walking around nervously. Louis was wearing black skinny jeans with a red long-sleeved dress shirt. He had his brown hair perfectly styled to the side. He looked perfect, he always looked perfect.

"Hey Louis, glad you could make it" he said excitedly

"I almost didn't come, I'm a bit nervous" Louis said.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine, do you want to meet some of my friends" he asked.

He really hoped that Louis would say yes, he just really wanted to get close with Louis. If they couldn't be more at least they could be friends. The first step to getting Louis to be his friend was to introduce him to his other friends. 

"Sure, I guess" Louis said nervously.

He grabbed Louis hand and pulled him through the crowd of people. The music was loud, and it was hard to hear what Louis was trying to say to him. Louis tried to pull his hand away, but after he explained to Louis that they would get lost, Louis allowed him to hold his hand. Just the feeling of Louis hand in his made his stomach erupt with butterflies. He brought Louis to the kitchen, where Liam and Zayn were both hanging out. Niall was off somewhere drunkenly dancing with girls.

"This is Liam and Zayn" he said to Louis. "Liam and Zayn this is Louis" he said.

"Hey Louis, nice to meet you" Liam said.

"Liam were on the same football team I know you" Louis said laughing.

"Oh right, I just haven't talked to you before" Liam said.

"Yeah, I uh know" Louis said nervously.

"Well, I'm Zayn nice to meet you" Zayn said.

"Hi, uh nice to meet you too" Louis said nervously.

"So, I haven't seen you at a party before" Liam said.

"Yeah, I've never been to one, I'm actually not supposed to be here" Louis said.

"Where are you supposed to be" he asked.

"I'm supposed to be at church, I snuck out of the house" Louis said.

"Louis the most religious kid I know snuck out of the house. Great job, little rebel" Zayn said.

Louis chuckled a little at Zayn's comment. "Hey I'm big. But I'm dead if I get caught. My sisters are covering for me, but if that doesn't work, I'm in trouble" Louis said.