Chapter seven

Harry's POV

He couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he actually got to talk to Louis yesterday. The conversation didn't go the way that he would have liked, but it was a conversation none the less. Louis was being stubborn; he had some weird thing about having no friends. He really wanted to be Louis' friend. Okay actually he wanted to be more than friends, but that was never going to happen.

Romance was dead in his town, well at least it was for him. There was no way he could find a boy in this town; they were far too conservative. He dreamed about being in a happy relationship, but that probably wouldn't happen until he moved away from this town. His parents didn't even know he was gay, he probably would tell them for a while, but who knew. Hs parents were supportive, but they also would sit and listen to the same slander he had to hear in church.

The next few days were like a game of cat and mouse between him and Louis. He wanted to talk to Louis and become friends with him. He saw something in Louis, something special. Louis seemed almost sad, and he didn't know why. He hated seeing people sad, but he really hated seeing Louis sad. Every time he tried to approach Louis; Louis would run away. Quite literally ran away a few times.

Today was Friday, he had been in town for almost a week now. He wouldn't say that he hated this town, but he didn't like it. Today after school he had to go to confession at church. It was something that he had to do for school. They gave him a slip that had to get signed and everything.

He got up and got ready for school like normal. He grabbed breakfast and headed off to school. When he got to school, he looked around for Louis but couldn't find him. He might be overbearing, but oh well. He still couldn't figure out where Louis disappeared to throughout the school day.

He talked with Niall, Liam, and Zayn before going to class. They kept warning him to not talk to Louis, but he didn't care. He understood that they were just trying to help, but he didn't want the help. There was a unspoken thing with the four of them. They all know that he was Gay, but they never actually said anything about it. They would just make comments and innuendos. They all said that they were not going to say anything, and he knew they wouldn't, he trusted them. Even though he had only known them for less than a week he trusted them. He felt like they had been friends forever, they just clicked.

He went to his classes, and they were insufferably boring. School sucked on Fridays; the weekend felt so close yet so far. He went to lunch and ate with the boys like he now was accustomed to doing. He was starting to fall into a routine here and be happy. Well as happy as a closeted gay teen in a religious town can be.

"Hey Harry, there is a party tomorrow night, you should come" Zayn said.

"You guys party, I thought you were all religious and stuff" he said.

"That's our parents, we like to party. Everyone in school likes to party, well all except Tomlinson the poor lad has never boy has never been to a party, not even a birthday party when we were kids" Liam said.

"That's sad" he said.

"So are you in" Niall asked excitedly.

"Sure, why not" he said.

"Great I'll pick you up at eight, text me your address" Liam said.

"This is going to be so much" Niall cheered excitedly.

"But not too much fun Niall, we don't want a repeat of that one party" Liam said.

"That was one time, Li" Niall said rolling his eyes.

"You stood on a table and started stripping. I really don't want a repeat of that" Liam said.

"Fine I won't drink too much, but I can't help it, it's my Irish genes" Niall said.