Epiloque

Louis POV

After that day he never spoke to his parents again. He knew that his mother missed him, but he couldn't go back, he wouldn't go back. He had Harry and that was all that he needed.

He still kept in touch with all of his sisters. They all knew about what their father had done to him, so they too had grown away from their parents.

He ended up living with Harry. Harry's parents had graciously taken him in and treated him like their own. They fully supported he and Harry's relationship.

Liam, Niall, and Zayn also continued to be incredible supporters of their relationship. Niall especially was a incredible supporter.

A month later after he returned from the camp the came out publicly together. Some people disapproved, but they didn't care. They knew who was in their corner and didn't care what anyone else thought.

Life was quiet after, and they were happy about that. They continued to play football and were stars on the field. Once he stopped trying to hide and make himself small, he truly succeeded.

They were doing great and were excited for their future together. After all they have been through they continued to stay together, and they always would. Because love concours all.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

I hope liked the story thank you all for reading, it truly means so much to me.

Have a great day/night

-xx sophie 🖤