Chapter fourteen

Harry's POV

The hardest thing. In the world to do is pretend. He hated hiding who he was from the world. Screw the Bible, and screw school he is who he is and nobody is going to change that. If people couldn't get over their shitty homophobic thinking, then he didn't need to know them.

He had already made three amazing friends, who accepts him for who really is. Even if the entire world hates who he loves, he had three friends who would defend him. He wasn't expecting to find such great friends, but he did. He made the best friends he has ever had. He didn't have to hide around them, he could be who is actually is.

Even with everything he had, he wanted more. He wanted Louis. People always want what they can't have, it's one of life's many conundrums.

Was Louis actually mad at him or was he mad at something else? He couldn't stand Louis being mad at him. Nobody wants their crush to hate them. Unrequited love hurts like hell.

He knew that the kiss at the party was a mistake, Louis yelled at him about it enough times for him to under stand that. But it also wasn't a mistake. He wanted to kiss Louis. He wanted to feel his soft pink lips against his. It was amazing, and he couldn't and wouldn't ever take that back.

The thing that perplexed him the most was the fact that Louis didn't pull away at first. The kiss was short, but Louis hesitated before pulling away. If Louis actually hated him, he wouldn't have hesitated. He knew that moment inside and out, he had been dreaming of it everyday since, and he knew he was right.

He needed to figure out his feelings He needed to get Louis to. Not hate him. He needed to find a way to at least be friends with him. He really needed a plan. There was only one person he could think of to make the perfect plan. Niall, Niall was the man to help him make the plan. He texted Niall to come to school early, and Niall agreed.

He arrived to school early today to find Niall. In the back of his mind he wanted to go find Louis, but he didn't. He went and found Niall by Niall's locker.

"Hey Ni" he said smiling a little.

"So what am I doing here so early, you made me skip breakfast, I love breakfast" Niall said.

"I need your help with a plan" he said.

"I love plans, I'm great at plans" Niall rambled.

"I need your help with a plan to get Louis to stop hating me" he explained.

"Well that's going to be difficult for sure. So, tell me exactly what has been going on between you" Niall said.

"So, as you know I kissed him at the party. He freaked out and ran away saying he needed to pray. He doesn't know this but I saw him kissing Eleanor. He ran away from her, like literally ran. I apologized so many times, but he is just so angry. He yelled at me yesterday, when I was just trying to help him. I don't want him to hate me, I cant have him hate me. It just hurts so much" he said looking down.

"I have a feeling you aren't the problem. In my experience with Louis, which is very limited, I find that Louis has his own problems. That family is weird, especially their father. Honestly I don't know much about them, but if you want to talk to any of them you need to talk to felicity, she is his younger sibling. She is the rebel of the family they say. She wore a skirt that went above her knee, very scandalous right. Just talk to her, Mabey she can help you" Niall said.

"Thank you" he said.

"Of course, that's what friends are for" Niall said smiling.

"Do you know how I can find felicity" he asked.