Prologue

It was my first day of work . I was so glad to get out of that house .

It was the middle of the night and I was cleaning the counters . KyuHyun told me to close the shop when I left since I was going I be the last person to leave .

I was just the person working as the cleaner here. I didn't earn much Money but I was at least happy to be out of the house but what is going to kill me is going back to the house to see that monster again .

I made sure to switch the sign to " close " .

It was already almost 12:00am . I was almost finish cleaning the tables until I heard a " ding " , knowing that the door had been open . I was sure I turn the sign to close .

" sorry we're clo-..... " I didn't get to finish what I was saying . Once I made eye contact with the older male , my mind went totally blank . It was like I was hypnotize by him .

Those perfect hazel eyes , his thin lips , handsome face ... I never seen anyone as handsome as him before .

The only thing I heard in my ear was the ticking from the clock on the wall but once a smile grew on the elders lip , I felt like time stopped .

----------------
That's the ending , sorry if yes prologue was boring . I hope the story becomes more interesting though for you guys . I don't know when I will update this story since I am busy with school . So I hope you guys don't mind waiting .

I changed the story title what do you like better " loving a stranger " or " The Stager That changed My Life "

I'll also put a story cover on soon .