Chapter 4

I won't be warning you if there is any smut , it will just happen xD but to those innocent readers . Once you know there will be a smut scene . Just skip through it until you stop seeing those sexual speaking words xD . But I'll just warn you guys for this chapter will have light smut at ending .

______________

"Work for you?" HyukJae exclaimed again even though they were on their way to the older man's place at the moment. "How?" he asked again.

DongHae rolled his eyes while driving. "I already told you. You can be a worker around my house and live there. I'll pay you and everything is covered." he said turning the corner on the street. "It's not that hard of a concept."

"But..." HyukJae was about to protest again when the car stopped.

"We're here." DongHae said and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Are you coming or not?"

HyukJae removed his seat belt and hopped out of the car. "When do I start?" he asked.

"Today." DongHae smiled and opened the door. "But you can just take it easy today to get yourself organized at my place first. I'll still pay you for today." he replied as he took off his jacket and hung it on the hanger next to the door.

HyukJae took off his jacket and hung it too. "What about my clothes?"

"It's fine. I have a tonne of clothes that I haven't worn before so you can have them." he smiled.

"Are you sure this is okay?" the younger boy protested again. "This is so sudden. I can't trouble you like this."

"I already said that it is okay. As long as you're fine with it then it's fine with me."

HyukJae nodded. "Oh..."

"What would you like to eat?" DongHae asked. "I can make us some pasta or pizza and other stuff."

HyukJae took a seat on the couch smirked. "Shouldn't I be the one to do all that if I'm your maid?" he teased.

DongHae walked over and ruffled his hair. "Very funny. I told you to take it easy today. Now tell me what you want to eat. You can come help me if that'll make you feel better."

"Pasta sounds good and sure!" HyukJae hopped off the couch and followed DongHae into the kitchen.

______________

"Oh my God." HyukJae wiped his watering eyes. "These onions are stinging my eyes." he wiped away his tears. However, instead of wiping away his tears his wiped onion juice into his eyes that stung him like crazy, making him scream in pain.

DongHae washed off his hands and reached for a papertowel that he ran under cold water. He took the young boy's face in his hands and starting wiping away the juice. "You're so clumsy." he joked.

"Thanks." he blinked a couple of times until the stinging sensation left both his eyes. "I'm good in the kitchen but I make a mess."

"I can tell." DongHae laughed as he threw out the used towel. "Earlier you even spilled all the cheese on the floor." he laughed.

"That wasn't my fault!" HyukJae blushed.

"Oh really?" DongHae asked. "What excuse do you have? My kitchen is too small? We're crowding each other? No? I thought so." he chuckled.

It was true DongHae's kitchen was neither small nor crowding. They both had a lot of space between them while they worked and the kitchen space was the biggest he's ever been in. It's probably even bigger than the one in the cafe. So the older man as right. There was no excuse.