Chapter 1

I'm actually going to try to write how people on AFF write , with all that begging and sexual speaking , ect . If you guys have a problem with rape , do not read the beginning of this story , I will put a line under the ending of that scene . There is 2-3 people writing this story :) I hope you guys like it.

__________________________

" Please ..... Im begging you, dad, don't do this" HyukJae pleaded with tears eyes . He was lying on the floor, completely naked , leaving complete access to him. his father was hovering over his son, touching him in places he shouldn't be touching , kissing him where he shouldn't be .

HyukJae tried pushing him off but he couldn't move the one on top of him . His father was just to strong. The boy continued to beg, hoping his father will stop , but it was no use. It made his father do worst to the boy . He grabbed his son's non-erected cock , pumping it in a quick pace. The boy cried feeling how his father was touching him in such a inappropriate way . HyukJae couldn't believe that the guy that raised him and loved dearly as a father was doing such a thing to him .

" S-Stop Please " HyukJae begged , crying . HyukJae didn't feel pleasure at all from this . What he felt was disgust and hatred. The old man didn't say anything. Suddenly HyukJae screamed in pain, feeling the hard flesh, enter him roughly. It felt like HyukJae was bring ripped open . It hurt so much . The boy continued to cry, feeling the older man thrust in to him roughly , panting .

" This is what happens when you come home late. Next time tell me when you go out , you don't want this happening to you again , do you " Is Father said harshly , breathing heavily. The older man gripped harder on HyukJae waist that would sure leave a bruise on the blond boy .

" I-I'm so S-Sorry , Please..... Please S-Stop , I won't do it again , I'll tell you when I go " HyukJae cried out loud , hoping this will make his father stop but it didn't , his father continued , ignoring the boys words . The older man pulled out of HyukJae and roughly turn the boy around , making him go on all fours , soon enough , ramming back inside of the younger boy , making the boy scream out loud.

In that position HyukJae felt his father hit his prostate but he didn't feel any pleasure once so ever , all the boy felt was pain , which made more tears escape the boys eyes . HyukJae could hear his father groaning in his ears, knowing that his father was close . HyukJae really wanted to get this over with so he started to move his hips back , meeting with his father thrust . Soon , the father release , filling HyukJae up with semen. His father exited out of him , changing quickly .

_________________________

HyukJae just lied on the ground, crying. He never felt so disgusted in his life. After the old man changed, he looked at the boy laying on the ground.

" Tell your boss you want to work in the afternoon, I don't want you coming home late and what ever you earn from your job , I want you to give me all that . You better , if you know what's best for you" those were the last words his father said before leaving the boys room .

HyukJae was in to much pain to move at all. This was the first time his father ever raped him. The days before he got punched , kicked , slapped , thrown around but today was different. His own father raped him .

HyukJae was tired of this , tired of being abuse like this . He wanted to leave, get away from a here , but he couldn't , he knew he had nowhere to go but thinking about it ..... He rather live on the streets then stay with a monster .

" one day.... I'll leave... Just watch .... " HyukJae mumbled to himself weakly as his eyes closed, going into a deep sleep .

.................................................. .............................................