Chapter 3

Yay two updates in one week , but I won't update in probably another two weeks xD . Wow over 5K words for this chapter :3 . Have fun reading xD
_________________________________________
HyukJae breathed hitched and his heartbeat quicken. This is what he was afraid of. His father finding him here , bringing him home, beating him , raping him and leaving him lying on the ground looking lifeless . The boy really wanted this all to stop, he just wanted him to disappear.

" where is he?" HyukJae asked, clutching his hands into the a fist,fisting the bedsheets in terror.

" He left , I told him you weren't here " KyuHyun explained , walking towards the bed and sitting beside HyukJae . The boy calmed down and let his body slug down , laying down on the bed .

" Thank god ..... " HyukJae mumbled to himself in relief . The blond lifted up head head to stare at KyuHyun .

"But... Why did you say I wasn't here?" HyukJae asked in curiosity.

" I can tell just by how you were acting today and how you are every time I talk to you about your father , I can just tell you don't want him to know about anything you do , like I said, HyukJae , I can read your mind like a book " KyuHyun explained , patting the boy on the the stomach since he was sitting down .

The boy quickly sat up and hugged his friend . He was happy , extremely happy that he told his father that but as he was still hugging KyuHyun his smile turned into a frown . Even though his father knew or thought he wasn't here , HyukJae knew that the old man won't stop looking for him . He knew his father will continue searching for him until he found the boy .

When they released each other from their embrace , KyuHyun noticed how sad HyukJae looked . The dark haired knew the blond was trying to hide from his father and was afraid to be around him . There was something going on and those scars on the blonds body he seen a couple months ago meant something . Was His father abusing him? Was he making him turn into a slave ? - KyuHyun asked himself.

That's what made KyuHyun decide he will do whatever it takes to keep that old man from finding HyukJae if it means to keep the blond safe . KyuHyun gazed at the lock noticing that it's almost 11:00pm .

" HyukJae , it's getting pretty late , I think we should go to sleep now , do you want to?" KyuHyun asked as he started to go under the covers beside HyukJae. The blond looked up at the clock that was hanging on the wall just above KyuHyun's door frame and noticed the time.

" A-Alright , it is getting late , we should sleep " HyukJae said , nodding lightly in agreement then Also went under the bed covers beside KyuHyun . The two boys didn't mind sleeping in the same bed since when they were in middle school and had sleepovers , they always slept together on the same bed.

" okay , good night HyukJae " KyuHyun said as he turned off the lamp that was beside him , on his dresses with a " click " sound from the switch , making the room pitch dark .

" GoodNight..." HyukJae said quietly , smiling .

HyukJae felt at peace. He felt relaxed for the first night in so long... No pain ... No disgust .... Just calmness. HyukJae was happy that this night he didn't have to cry himself to sleep, begging for someone to rescue him . Now he can just finally get the peaceful sleep he always wanted .

The boy turned his body so he had his back facing KyuHyun . The blond let his eyes close and soon he drifted of to sleep .

____________________________

The Next Day :

Both KyuHyun and HyukJae were sitting at the kitchen table that KyuHyun's mother made for them. She couldn't eat with them since she had to go to a important meeting , which left KyuHyun and HyukJae eating alone .