Chapter 5

THANKS FOR 1K READERS! Here is the chapter all you guys been waiting for about three weeks lolol , I hope you guys like it !
__________________________

"Yes." HyukJae blushed, trying to look away from DongHae, in fear that the older man might tease him for being so bashful. He was seventeen for God's sake! He shouldn't be this shy when it came to love and sex...and yet...he swallowed hard.

DongHae rested his forehead against his own. "I'll be gentle." he said as he trailed a kiss down to his lips.

"Okay.." he nodded and kissed back, letting him slide his tongue into his mouth. HyukJae moaned and arched his body into DongHae's. His heart raced as he brought up all his courage and cupped DongHae's crotch, rubbing the member through the thin material of his pants.

"Ahhh....hey..." DongHae moaned into HyukJae's ear, making the younger boy become harder. He didn't know the older man would sound so husky when moaning.

"Sorry. Ah.. hey!" HyukJae flinched when he felt small bites along his neck.

Donghae bit along the boy's neck, sucking and biting gently to leave tiny little marks along the light skin. "Now everyone will know you're mine." he smirked.

DongHae then pulled HyukJae's pants down, exposing his erected member. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked again before continuing.

HyukJae smiled and nodded. "I'm sure." he reached out and pulled DongHae's hips against his. "Don't disappoint me." he growled into the older man's ear, making him lose control. He took both of their arousals into his hand and started to pump his hand up and down.

"You'll regret saying that." he teased HyukJae as he watched the younger boy squirm and moan under him. He smash his lips against the smaller boy and pushed his tongue into his mouth, panting curse words everytime he felt a spasm caused by the friction from rubbing against each other. HyukJae panted while trying to keep his moans quiet but failing everytime DongHae pumped them both harder.

"Let out your moans." DongHae grunted.

"No..." HyukJae whimpered.

DongHae smirked and spread the boys legs even wider. He stopped pumping them both and stuck two of his fingers in his mouth to wet them. He brought his hand to HyukJae's entrance and started to rub him there. HyukJae's face reddened as he jerked his body up.

"Are you okay?" DongHae asked concerned when he saw the boy's terrified look. He could tell that he was having flashbacks of something horrible. He stopped and hugged HyukJae again.

"I-I'm sorry." HyukJae trembled. "I-I didn't mean to-" he tried to explained but DongHae hushed him.

"Shhh...it's okay. We can stop if you want to. Don't feel forced to do something you don't want to do." he patted his head.

HyukJae's body started to tremble as he thought back to the horrible things that had happened to him. It wasn't like he was purposely thinking about them, but they came crashing into his through with is control. Even though what he was doing with DongHae was enjoyable, he was triggered with the slightest reminder of his nightmare. It was a good thing DongHae comforting him but his emotions were going to explode out of him. He started to calm down as DongHae's touch ran through his hair and back of his neck to comfort him.

HyukJae composed himself and looked at DongHae determinedly. "I'm okay now." he smiled.

"Are you sure? Don't feel forced if you don't want to." DongHae brushed his face tenderly again to make sure the younger boy was fine.

HyukJae reached down and rubbed DongHae's member. "I'm fine."

"Ahh...hey." DongHae gasped. "That's not fair."