Chapter 7

omg  did you guys see Super Junior 'Magic' MV yet? It's so amazing and catchy :3 DongHae and EunHyuk botched looked handsome in the MV . I laughed at when DongHae got hit in the face by the cup xD .
_______________

"Should we start packing now?" DongHae asked while going through his closet and picking out things he wanted to bring to the trip he planned.

HyukJae nodded. "You wanted to head out tomorrow so it's best if we did packed now. You don't want to leave it till the morning." HyukJae said as he was putting clothes into his suitcase.

"I guess." DongHae shrugged and threw a shirt on the bed but missed and hit HyukJae instead.

"Hey! Watch it!" HyukJae complained and took his shirt and stuffed it into the suitcase. He was beginning to think he was packing too much because everything was becoming a tight fit. He could take out the one particular outfit but he decided to sneak it in there...just in case.

"My suitcase is getting full. You're gonna have to put stuff in yours." HyukJae zipped up his suitcase.

"But mine is getting full too!" DongHae whined.

"Then take some stuff out!"

"Why don't you?" DongHae shot back.

"I can't!"

"Why?"

"Because." HyukJae blushed.

DongHae raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "Whatever. I don't need this stuff anyways." He said putting some clothes back into the closet. "It's not like we're gonna be there for a long time." Everything stayed silent after that until the blond decided to ask.

" so I was thinking maybe KyuHyun can come with us to ?" HyukHJae asked , making a pile of clothes on the bed to put into the elder suitcase .

" no " DongHae answered without any hesitation, closing his closet door .

" Why not? " The blond asked , pouting slightly

" Because.... " DongHae turned around making his way to HyukJae until he was right in front of the boy. He brought his face closer to HyukJae's and placed one hand on his waist .

" we don't want him seeing what I do to you , now do we..... " The brunette said in a husky voice, curving his lips into a smirk.

HyukJae just stared blankly at the elder, making him chuckle. DongHae backed away and grabbed the pile of clothes on the bed and walked back to his suitcase. The blond puffed his cheeks and went back to focusing on his packing.

" How long are we staying there anyways? " The younger asked as he jumped on his packed suitcase, trying to push all the clothes that was sticking out inside. He quickly zipped it up.

" probably for two or three days , I have to make sure I come back for work you know " the brunette responded the question , taking some of the clothes HyukJae wanted to bring and putting into his suitcase.

" Oh .. I see... "

DongHae stopped what he was doing and turned around , noticing the sadness in HyukJae toned and emotion. He walked to the younger and gave him a kiss on the forehead .

" don't worry , you'll have me all to yourself for those days, let's finish quickly so we can have more longer time together there " DongHae said with a smile . HyukJae nodded in response .

After they were done packing everything they needed, they put on their sweaters and shoes and left the house . HyukJae of coarse , making sure to lock the door this time .
___________________________________