Ch. 10 - Wounds On Innocence

Tine reaches the office after an hour, his eyes went to the last empty desk where Sarawat used to sit and work. Ekkarath saw Tine who looked sad, he went to him and said not to be upset as Sarawat is not there.
"I won't be upset, I know our hearts are connected. He is my boyfriend now and not just a friend. And about your proposal, you gave me two days to answer but...." Tine was cut by Ekkarath
"No, wait before you give me an answer you have to come with me."

"But.."

"Please Tine I usually don't share things with others but I want to share this part of my life with you. You can answer me later."

Tine thought for a moment before nodding his head. Ekkarath who acts nervous looks happy after getting a positive response from Tine.

"Okay, but where are you gonna take me?" Tine asks Ekkarath

"You'll know that in the evening after the office hours."

"Fine" Tine smiles at Ekkarath before, continues his work. Victorious smirk forms on Ekkarath face as he walks back to his cabin.

Sarawat reaches his destiny. He checks in the hotel which was booked by the company. After getting into the room the first thing he does is to call his Boyfriend.

[Hello, Tine]

"Hey, Wat did you reach there? Have you eaten anything?"

[Yes babe, I am fine don't worry, and I'll be back soon. I am missing you already.]

"I miss you too"

[Take care of yourself and don't fall for any suspicious act of.....]

Ekkarath softly takes the phone from Tine's hand leaving Tine in surprise and went to a corner to talk with him

"Sarawat you don't have to worry about Tine he is safe with me. I am here to take care of him. BTW I am taking him out tonight I hope you don't mind."

[Don't you dare to touch him]

"I won't... but... what if he does??? then I won't be able to control myself"

[You son of b****]

"Remember your words are gonna hurt you and today I am going to do something that will surely make him fall for me"
Ekkarath ended the call before Sarawat could ask anything else

"What were you talking about with him? Tine ask Ekkarath

"I was asking have if I can take you are out today and seems okay with that."
Ekkarath intentionally drops Tine's phone while giving it back to him.

"I am so sorry Tine I mistakenly dropped it"

"It's okay"
Tine immediately bends down pick up the broken pieces of his phone.
"Oh, it's completely broken," Tine says trying to put back those pieces together.

Ekkarath offers him to buy a new phone but Tine refuses and said he can buy one for himself.

"Tine it was me who broke your phone so I'll get you a new phone today. Please don't say no"

"You are so stubborn"

"Beyond your imagination" Ekkarath whispered to himself.

On the other hand, Sarawat was all worried. He regrets their decision of joining Ekkarath's company. He pulled his hair in frustration. Many negative thoughts were coming to his mind but he can't do anything now.

What happened?? - Rohan(indian Employee of company who is in other city and in same room with sarawat right now) asked

Sarawat- Nothing