Ch. 15 - Our Colorful Rainbow

"Previously in My Black and White Rainbow, some strange things started happening in Tine's house like blood coming from the shower, Sarawat seeing Ekkarath's spirit and Kaownah murder.
And Mew said that Normal human's can't help them now, only They can help them."

"Who?" Savitri asked

"You guys won't believe but do you know there's a forest on the outskirts of the city, where no one dares to go," Mew tells them 

"Dad, are you talking about the Tharn forest?"

"Yes"

"I've heard that the forest is cursed or something but I don't know what's the story."

"There's a mansion called the Kanawut mansion in the Tharn forest where a love story of a human and a vampire began."

"A human and a vampire, seriously?" Sarawat emphasises the vampire

"Yes, Wat, Vachirawit and Win went through a lot before they got to be together in their next life. Their love story is most beautiful yet tragic. But they ended up together, from Vachirawit-Win to Tej-Winay (BrighWin) they set a definition of true love. In their other life, two people help them and saved them from evil powers with their witch and warlock powers."

"And who are they?" Sarawat asked raising an eyebrow.

"Chic boy Yash and Priya from India, they live at the Kanawut mansion with BrightWin, their brothers and Eunwoo- Suho."

"You know after I saw Ekkarath in our room, I believe in these things," Sarawat says.

"I'll call them, I know them since we met once a long time back at a wedding ceremony."

"Yeah, we need them to get out of this mess."

"I don't believe in these things and Mew this is not the time to tell stories, you and Sarawat are in danger, Ekkarath hurts those who hurt him and you guys hurt him," Sarawat's mom said.

"Believe me, Only they both can  help us and I am calling them," Mew said and went to the balcony calling Priya.

Gulf tells Tine to ask the maids to take a leave for few days as they don't want them to get hurt and Tine does as his father said.

Mew comes back to the living room where everyone was sitting
"I called and told them everything they said they'll be here as soon as they can."

"I hope they can handle this and everything will be fine." Sarawat looked at his mom's worried face "Mom, stop worrying everything is gonna be alright" he said smiling at her and she gave him small smile in return.

For the next 2 hrs, everyone was silent only the ticking of the clock can be heard. Sarawat was lying on the sofa while Tine was playing with his hair as Sarawat's head was on Tine's lap. Mew Gulf was sitting opposite to WatTine on the other sofa, Gulf's head resting on Mew's shoulder who has wrapped his arm around his husband. And Sarawat's mom was just sitting on the chair. Mew looked at everyone, they all were tired. "I think we should take some rest, let's bring blankets and pillows from the room and sleep here. I will stay together till Chic boy and Priya comes."
Everyone agreed. MewGulf and Tine went to their respective rooms to bring back stuff Sarawat stayed with his mother in the living room.

When MewGulf went to their room they saw a creepy shadow cast on the opposite wall of their bed. Gulf got scared and holds Mews's arm. Mew was also scared but compose himself, he placed his hand on Gulf's giving it a gentle squeeze, asked him to ignore and just take the necessary things so they can go ugh downstairs.

"Mom, everything was going well before that Ekkarath came into our life. I agree that Tine and I have some problems before but those were not this bad. Joining Ekkarath's company was the biggest mistake." Sarawat said to his mom with a sad smile