Ch. 14 - It's Not Over Yet

It was a fresh morning, Mew and Gulf were sitting on the couch having coffee, Savitri was having read the newspaper and the maid doing her job.

Sarawat woke up and saw his lover peacefully sleeping in his arms, it was late in the morning so he decided to wake Tine up. "Tine, get up," Sarawat said breaking the hug
"5 minutes more," Tine said his eyes still closed, he pulled Sarawat and buried his face into his boyfriend's chest. But Sarawat pulled away and pressed his lips on Tine's. "Get up, Tine" Sarawat whispered in Tine's ears before getting out of bed. Tine gets up and stands on his knees on the bed,  encircling his arms around his boyfriend's neck. Sarawat lifted him from the bed, Tine wrapped his legs around Sarawat's waist while Sarawat carried his big baby to the bathroom.

After getting fresh they went downstairs and greeted everyone.

"Wat, I am going out to buy some stuff and bring here some necessary thing from my house I'll be back by the evening."

"Do you want me to accompany you, mom?"

"No need, I can manage."

"Okay then" Sarawat hugs his mom.
Gulf also hugs her "come soon"

Mew come to hug Savitri but stops when Gulf gives him a warning look and waves her goodbye, which made everyone laugh.

They all went back to the living room after Sarawat's mom left.
"I'll make Orange juice for everyone," Sarawat said
"Really?" Gulf asked teasingly

"Yes, mommy I mean papa... What should I call? Hahaha.."

"You can call anything you wish Guppi Mommy or Kana Papa"
Sarawat smiles and nodded his head and went to the kitchen. He peeled the Oranges the took out the seeds and puts the pieces of oranges into the mixer but the mixer starts on its own the cover opens and all the juice spattered on Sarawat's face and clothes.

"What happened here?" Tine comes to the kitchen hearing Sarawat cursing.

"I don't know this mixer starts on its own."

"What?" Tine laughs

"I am not joking."

"Okay, leave it. I'll ask the maid to make the juice. You go and wash your face and change."

Sarawat in deep thought when someone knocks on the door "hey, I am back"  it was Kaownah
"Where were you uncle?" Tine asked him
"I just went out for some work," Kaownah replied and Tine hmmed

In the evening the sky was covered with grey cloud which were pouring rain heavily along with thunder and lighting.
"Why there is a sudden change in the weather" Tine questioned, Sarawat looked out of the window "Tine, this weather looks scary." Tine goes and sits near his lover entangling their arms and leans head on Sarawat's shoulder. 

Mew was taking a shower when suddenly the water stops and blood comes from the shower. He screams and runs out of the shower.
Everyone comes to Mew's room hearing his scream. Gulf knocks on the door asking his husband what happened. Mew comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, red droplets dripping from his body,  fear all over his face "b-blood" was the only word he managed to say.
"Oh God, this blood what happened, Mew?" Gulf asked

"I don't how blood started coming from the shower"

"What!" Sarawat exclaimed

"What are you saying, dad." Tine went inside the bathroom and starts the shower "look it's just water."

"Tine can't you see this blood all over my body.

" This isn't a good sign," Kaownah said looking around the room.

"I told you guys, in the morning the mixer started on its own," Sarawat says

Suddenly a loud noise of glassing breaking was heard and with that, a branch of tree enters the house from the window. Everyone got startled.

"What's happening!" Tine exclaimed he was confused and scared.

The sound of thundering was making all this horrible.

Gulf asks Mew to clean and come downstairs where everyone was.

All were sitting in the living room in total silence. No one dared say anything. But the silence was broken by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Tine moved closer to Sarawat and held his hand tightly.
Kaownah gets up and goes to open the door. Everyone stared at the door with wide eyes.  Kaownah opens the door, "Oh, it's your mom Sarawat". Everyone signed of relief.
Savitri knew that something was wrong by looking at her kids' faces she asked them what's wrong. Mew and Gulf told everything that happened.

"Oh! Does anything like this happened before?" Savitri asked

"No, I don't understand all this. I mean ok A branch breaks the window due to a storm, the mixer can be defective but I still confused about the blood coming from the shower."

"Son, you are so innocent to understand all this, Tine these are not good signs, maybe there is an evil spirit here"

"Bullshit! What are you saying, Savitri?"
Kaownah says

"Let's not talk about this please," Tine said in a low voice.

Everyone had dinner in silence and then went to their respective rooms.

Around 3:00 in the morning Sarawat heard some footsteps which woke him up slowly open has and looked around suddenly the door of their room open what the cracking sound he could see a shadow entering the room coming towards their bed, Sarawat gulped down his saliva  "Kaownah?" suddenly there was lightning followed by Thunder and in that flash of lightning, he saw Ekkarath creepy evil face and blood on his body. Sarawat screamed walking up Tine. "Ai Wat, what's wrong?"  Sarawat was trembling in fear and was not able to speak a word. Tine quickly embraced his lover.
Gulf and Mew also heard him and came running to their room
"OMG! Sarawat" Gulf exclaimed, looking at Sarawat "he looks so fearful."

"I-I saw h-him" Sarawat managed to say

"Whom?" Tine asked

"Ek-Ekka-rath"

But before anyone could speak anything another scream echoed the house. They went downstairs and found Savitri standing still in the kitchen with wide eyes. Sarawat and Gulf hold her asking why did she scream and then their eyes fell on the blood on the floor. While Mew looks behind the kitchen platform from where the blood was coming. And they all were shocked to see Kaownah dead body lying there covered in blood. Now everyone was scared. Tears started flowing down Mew and gulf's eyes. Tine immediately calls the police.
Within 20 minutes Police reaches Tine's house and started their job. Sarawat and Mew  told the police officer what happened in the house the previous day. But they don't believe it.
"Officer we aren't lying, believe us," Sarawat said to the police officer.

"Maybe as you all have witnessed Ekkarath's murder in front of your eyes you must be imagining things." The officer said

"It wasn't a murder, it happened in self-defence" Mew correct the police officer,

"I know but we can't believe in these ghost things. Anyway, we'll take the body for postmortem and try to find the cause of death and other evidence but unfortunately CCTV was not working."
  The police take Kaownah's dead body away.

After the police left they all sat down on the sofa. "Tine, believe me, I  saw Ekkarath, you know he hated me and so he tried to harm me.
Dad Mew kicked him out after threatening him and so he scared Dad
He died cause of Uncle Kaownah and so he killed him" Sarawat starts sobbing and Tine comforts him.

"If what you are saying is true, it means next is Sarawat's turn. NO!" Sarawat's mom starts crying too.

"What are you saying Savitri! Shut up"

Sarawat Tine both hugged each other.

"I think now No Police, security, no one else except them can help us. Only they can save us." Mew who was silent for some time spoke up.

"Who?" - Savitri asked
.
.
.
.

To be continued...