Ch. 11 - I wasn't disloyal

Sarawat was sitting on the bed his back resting against the bed head looking at the city lights from the window of the hotel. His vision was a blur due to teardrops forming and flowing from his eyes, the picture of his boyfriend sleeping with another guy kept coming to his mind. The way he saw Ekkarath kissed Tine in photo, cuddling him and the thought of what would happen next brought more tears to his eyes. He recalls the promises they made to each other a few hours ago which seem to be broken now. He was questioning himself 'Why he did this to me? How could he sleep with someone else? What about the promise we made?'

(Hum bewafa Hargiz na the, par hum wafa kar na sake.
I wasn't disloyal at all but I was not able to be loyal.

Humko Mili uski sazaa, hum jo kata kar na sake.
I was punished for the mistake that I didn't make) - his colleague  and current roommate rohan listening this song..

Sarawat tried to call Tine but his phone was switched off. 'You know I have no one but you then why? Tine Why?'
Sarawat cried his heart out the whole night recalling all the memories of Tine and questioning himself, cursing and sobbing.
The sun has risen, Sarawat was sitting silently on the bed with red swollen eyes. He closed his eyes taking the warmth of morning sunlight falling on his face, a sad smile forms on his face while a teardrop escaped his left eye.

~Ding Dong~

The bell of the hotel room rings which made Sarawat come back from his thoughts. He wipes his tears getting out of the bed. He took a deep breath before opening the door. As he opens the door there stood a tall, well-built man wearing a suit, Judging by his salt and pepper look he must be in his mid-50s but still looked handsome.

"Yes?" Sarawat gave the old man a questioning look

"I am Mew, Teepakorn's father."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ekkarath wakes up and saw Tine was standing near the window looking outside.
"Tine" Ekkarath called him

"It's Teepakorn for you, Only Sarawat can call me Tine as he gave me that nickname."

Ekkarath grinds his teeth in anger

"Sorry to hear about your past, Sarawat didn't tell me about all this maybe he don't know that guy was you and whatever his father did has nothing to do with Sarawat. I know that Salawat left his parent's house as he came to know that his father was involved in the wrong business but I had no idea what happened with you. And even after knowing all this I can't say yes to your proposal Ekkarath I only belong to Sarawat I love him and no one can take his place in my heart no one can replace him in my life" Tine said emphasising the word 'no one'. This made Ekkarath boil in anger.

"And what if I removed him from your life just like I removed Mr Perth cause he slapped you."

"Huh! What! You killed Mr Perth! You are insane!" Tine exclaimed

"Only for you, I can kill every obstacle that stops you from being mine"

"What!!!" a third voice interrupted their conversation, it was Rebecca who had everything that Ekkarath just said.

"You said that Tine is the reason why Sarawat said no to my marriage proposal and I can get back him if we divide them, that's why I sent all the fake pictures of your and Tine to him so you can have your Tine and I'll have my Sarawat back but you... you fooled me you were the one who killed my Dad. I am calling the police right now and I'll make sure that you will end up behind the bars." Rebecca said trying to control her emotions

"You think that's easy" Ekkarath smirks "no one can even touch me without my permission"

As Rebecca takes out her phone and tries to call the police Ekkarath takes a hammer and hits Rebecca' head, with a loud scream Rebecca falls on the floor blood oozing out of her head.
Tine was shocked to see what Ekkarath did.