King Ben part II

I don't have anything to say lol but anyways enjoy :)

Mal's Pov

My hand felt clammy as I clumsily shook the King's hand. I was so nervous but I couldn't show it. I was surprised when he gave me a small smile and asked for my name. I quietly stated "Mal, (even quieter) daughter of Maleficent." His smile faltered a little when I mentioned her name but it didn't wipe the smile off his face.

He then moved to Jay and they both stared at each other before forcefully shaking each other's hand. "Jay, Son of Jafar" he said with confidence.

Next was Carlos who shrunk away from his touch immediately and Jay moved infront of him shielding him and protecting Los. "Carlos, son of Cruella" Jay spat. The king recoiled and didn't try and reach to Carlos again. He was intimidated but Jay.

Why couldn't I be like Jay and keep my act together? I would have to try harder to seem tough and intimidating.

He then moved to Evie and she changed her position so she was closer to my side and hid her face behind my shoulder. I reached for her hand and held it behind my back. She whimpered from behind me "Evie, um daughter of.... Evil Queen." He didn't try to come any closer and I flashed my eyes green at him in a threatening manner.

He took a few steps back, clearly nervous of the situation. He took a breath and then smiled and stated "Nice to meet you all, I will take you to Fairy Godmother's office immediately and we will sort out room arrangements and class timetables. Follow me, this way please."

We all trudged behind him making sure to keep our distance but also walking quickly, eager to get out of the prying eyes of the heroes.

I kept Evie's hand in mine and Jay held Los. It made us feel stronger as a group and Me and Jay could protect Los and E.

We approached the doors into the school building and were about to go in when suddenly and flash of lights and loud clicks and noises surrounded us. There was 100s of reporters swarming around us. And shouting, "Smile for the camera"
"How does it feel in Auradon"
"What is it like being related to villains"
"Villian kids, over hear"

We didn't know where to turn or look. We tried to bunch together and swash up close together to get away. The king looked very flustered and stressed, he was trying to tell them to leave but they were not listening. He continued pushing them away from us.

Then he just snapped and yelled "IF YOU DO NOT GET OFF THIS PROPERTY, I WILL PERSONALLY THROW YOU IN THE CASTLES DUNGEON"

The air was silent as everyone stared in shock. The king never lost his cool. The reporter had never run so fast off the property and we could all breath again. He started apologising to us and muttering curse words under his breath and he angrily swung open the door and ushered us all inside.

I was silent and swallowed all the rude remarks I could of made. I just walked inside the tall building. I glanced my eyes to Evie.

I could see her start to sway beside me and her eyes became glassy and distant. She started to lose focus and her steps were slow and shaky. I stepped forwards quickly knowing what was about to happen.

Her whole body shook and she blacked out, falling backwards. I just caught her before she hit her head against the hard floor.