Helping her through

Hey guys thank you for reading this I really appreciate your guys views. If you have any ideas for this story I would be interested to hear because I have a rough plan for most of it but I would love to hear your thoughts.

Also I am just going to put a list here of the characters and their pronouns and sexuality's- this is just for this story and may differ from the films.

VKs

Mal- she/they Unlabelled
Evie- she/her bisexual
Jay- he/him Pansexual
Carlos- he/him Straight

Auradon kids

Ben- he/him Straight
Audrey- she/her ....
Jane- she/her pansexual
Chad- he/ him straight and homophobic

Ocs

Aria- (Anna) she/ her pansexual
Marlie- (Mother Gothel) she/her Queer

Mal

"Dragon, where have you been?" Jay whispered urgently. Drop it- I said- I'll explain later I murmured.
I carefully put passed Evie over to Jay so my arms could rest.

He navigated through the crowded hallways and up the stairs- everyone was staring at us so I stared them down and my eyes flashed green. That intimidated them and we didn't have a problem for the rest of the root. We soon reached a small corridor with oak doors on either side each with a gold room number.

Jay stopped at a door with the number 218 and took a small key out of his pocket and handed it to me. I took it and placed it in the lock and turned it clockwise. It made a small click and then the door swung open.

I slowly stepped inside. There was two beds at each side of the room both decorated in yellow and blue. And each bed had a side table with a lamp and clock. There was several draws and a wardrobe and even a desk. In the corner of the room there was a large window that looked into the grounds of the school. And there was a door leading to the bathroom.

It was a lot nicer than what we had on the isle but it didn't really feel like home- no where did.

I turned around and took Evie from Jay. I placed her gently on the bed and pulled the covers up to her shoulder. I then placed a kiss on her forehead and turned out the light. "Evil dreams my sleeping princess," I whispered into her ear.

I walked to the otherside of the room to where Jay was standing and he embraced me in a welcome hug. He spoke softly to me and explained to me what I missed on the tour. He was staying in the room next to us- room 219.

He told me that there was three meals a day and not a single item was rotten! He then pulled out a roll from his pocket and a shiny red apple. For you and Evie he said as he placed them on the table. We had missed both dinner and lunch but I was used to it on the isle and was grateful for Jay.

He asked about Evie. "No matter how far we go that trauma is going to follow her, and I think we just need to help her as best as we can," I told Jay. I don't know how long it would take but I knew that I was going to be with her every stop of the way. I then lead Jay to the door and gave him a final embrace and locked the door behind him.

I then climbed into my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.