Loved

Mal's pov

One sec Evie, I called out
I quickly wrapped toilet roll around the open wounds and shoved on my leather jacket and a pair of Evie's hand made leggings, slipping the blade in my pocket for when I would next need it.

I bursted open the door, flustered, startling Evie who was busy applying  blush to her cheeks. E, you don't need make up you already look gorgeous, I told her, running my fingers through her silky hair. She turned to me suddenly with a new found glisten in her eyes. My eyes made her way to resting on her gentle glossy lips and she moved her body closer to mine. She ran her fingers down my cheek and I almost melted at the touch. I felt blood run to my cheeks before I broke eye contact and looked down at the floor.

Evie's pov

I grabbed Mal's hand and closed the gap between us. Lips touching lips igniting warmth and love with each other. She lifted me up so my legs we wrapped around her waist and we continued to make out, my hand buried in her her lavender locks. I felt her tongue begging for entrance and I immediately accepted. Suddenly  the what was gentle and meaningful kiss was turning into a passion filled make out session. Her mouth tasted sweet and fruity unlike any food on the isle and her lips were soft and kind. She turned her body toward the bed and pushed down my shoulders so she was on top of me on the sheets. I stopped for a moment before she gave me a nod and I slipped my hands beneath her jacket and made contact with her warm skin. How she had soon put a stop to my actions, gently whispering, E, honey this is about you not me.

Her hand turned to my top- lifting it up from my body and over my head so I was left exposed in my blue bra. She then softly kissed my neck and stomach almost making me melt into the mattress. She brought her attention back to my face and brought her lips to mine for a second time. She then began to kiss me deeply all the while, her body pressed against mine. And in between kisses she whispered about how beautiful and strong I am. And in that moment I felt loved by somebody and for 5  seconds I could no longer hear my mothers voice in my head telling me I was unworthy of love and how I could never possess natural beauty.

Mal broke away from the kiss and reached for the clasp on the back of bra unclipping it and pulling it off my body.

Then the door swung open and Jay strutted into our room. I grabbed the sheets and pulled them to cover my chest, pushing Mal off in the process. "Ever heard of knocking, Jay," Mal  spat. "Ever heard of a lock" Jay quickly fired back. "Oh and nice lipstick, M" he said with a smirk. It suits you, I told her. She quickly wiped it off her face and picked up my t-shirt from the floor, passing it back to me.

"Breakfast is in 5 mins so you guys better get a move on before all the good food is gone" Jay said. Jay turned around and I put my top and bra on and Mal grabbed my hand and us three walked down to breakfast.