𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑛

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

I woke up to see millions (and when I say millions I mean a bunch of people) of people dming me asking if there was a wedding.

I was furious and started to call Caleb. "Hey Finn! Whats up?" He said. "You fucking bitch!" I said in a furious voice.

"Woah, Whats wrong?" He asked. "Have you seen the insider article?" I asked. "No, what did it say?" He said.

"They actually think that me and Sadie are getting married," I said. I can hear him laughing so hard. "They actually think its real!" He said still laughing.

"Caleb, the tabloids will take anything." I said rolling my eyes. "True," He said, "Why don't you address it."

"I am gonna do that, I'm just angry because-"

I was about to finish my sentence until I heard Sadie yelling "What the hell!?" in the living room. Me and Sadie have been staying at a Hotel for a few days due to the Pull&Bear photoshoot. I quickly went to the living room.

"Whats wron-"

I looked at the TV to see the news talking about me and Sadie's 'wedding'. "Is that Sadie yelling?" Caleb asked, "Is she ok?"

"Caleb, I'm going to call you back..." I said as I pressed the hang up button. "This has gotten out of hand!" Sadie said with an annoyed voice.

"Agreed," I said nodding. "Let me post something." Sadie said reaching her phone. I sat on the couch changing the channel.

︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Authors Note

ik this is random but why do all these boys have perms? 🥴

i mean its cute for some boys but for some its like no honey no

why would you wanna have broccoli hair?

im also watching collage softball rn because i wanna do softball when i go to high school

it looks easy tho

but how they throw the ball looks tiring 😬

anyways i hope your day is good, i also hope you guys liked this chapter! 🤠