𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑛

The next morning, I was so exhausted. I had spent basically the whole night texting Millie to see if she was ok.

And I think I made it pretty obviously during breakfast that I was tired.

I had went to Sadie's room and we ordered room service.

"Are you ok." She asked as she cupping my chin. I smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine, I had just slept late last night."

"You should take a nap." She smiling. "No, I'll leave." I said kissing her cheek, She squealed a little.

***

"What do you mean you don't have an outfit for the premier?!" I said looking at Sadie.

"Well I do have one, I just don't really like it." She said changing the TV. "Well I wanna see it." I said.

She groaned, "Noooo!"

"Yes, I wanna see it since 'you don't like it'" I said crossing my arms.

Sadie got up and went to the bathroom, She came out in the romper.

The top was sparkly and the bottoms were pink. It also had kinda like a pink cape.

"You look beautiful!" I said smiling at her. She rolled her eyes, "If you say so."

"I love it."

She smiled a bit but seem like she was trying to hide it. "Don't hide your smile." I said getting up. She giggled a bit.

"I think you should wear it"

Authors Note

i realized i had forgot to say...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 40 VOTES!! 🥺

i'm really sorry that i had forgotten, i was kinda busy yesterday 😳

also i didn't know that it was father's day today 🌚

^just imagine tho 🥺

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!! 🤠