𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑛

Its been about a week since Sadie left from California.

We broke up.

I was still in California and was leaving in 3 days. I've just been spending the last few days in bed and just not having the energy to get up.

I heard a knock on my hotel door. "Come in!" I said wiping my tears away.

"Oh my god, Finn!" Noah exclaimed. "It smells like something died in here!" Caleb said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Can you guys go?" I asked. "No." Gaten said. I rolled my eyes, I just wanted to sent the last 3 days in California alone.

"We're here to make you better!" Caleb exclaimed.

I groaned.

"Just go away!" I yelled. "Just because you got dumped doesn't mean that you should stay in bed!" Caleb said.

"Exactly! We are in California, there's a lot of fun things to do here!" Noah exclaimed.

"Well I wanna stay in bed." I said with an attitude. "Come on! Get up!" Gaten said trying to pull me up.

I groaned again.

"Fine, we will wait for you outside so you can get dressed." Gaten said. The boys went outside.

I rolled my eyes and got up. "I guess I'm not getting out of this one." I thought to myself.

Authors Note

i had a dream that i went to hawaii

and then in my dream, i had realized that we were going on a plane and I'm scared of heights lol

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!! 🤠🤠🤠