𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑛

"Well shit." Gaten said looking at his phone. "What happened?" I asked. He showed me his phone, it was Sadie's Instagram post.

It said "liar liar."

I rolled my eyes. "I mean shes not wrong." He said liking the post. "Whatever." I scoffed.

"Are you and Sadie having some time of war?" Caleb asked walked to me. "No." I said giving him a face.

"You should talk to her." Caleb said. "Ooo, I wanna see this." Gaten said putting his phone away. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Fine, I'll talk to her." I said very confident. Caleb laughed, "Ok."

I walked over to Sadie, "We need to talk."

"I really don't feel like talking to you right now." She said looking away. I sighed, "I'm really sorry."

"I don't wanna hear it!" She yelled. Everyone was looking at us, "You didn't have to yell." I said giving her attitude.

"Well I have a reason to yell! Why did you lie? You didn't wanna seem like the bad guy for CHEATING on me?" She said in a very angry voice.

"I didn't cheat on you!"

"Yes you did! I saw YOU kiss my best friend!"

"Well YOUR best friend kissed ME!"

We argued for about 10 more minutes until Caleb and Gaten came over. "Alright Alright!" Gaten said. "We had enough already." Caleb said.

"Just don't talk to me ever AGAIN!" Sadie as she stormed out.

Authors Note

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 91 VOTES!! 🥺

IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!

i also hope you guys enjoyed the chapters and have a good day!! 🤠🤠🤠