𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑛

I was walking towards the table where me and sadie sat but I saw that she was gone.

I tried to call her but she didn't answer. I was a bit worried after. "What's wrong?" Millie asked.

"I'm worried about Sadie, shes not here." I said softly. "Maybe Shes at the hotel." She said. "Maybe." I said sitting down.

***

It was the next day, I knocked on Sadie's hotel door. She opened the door. "Oh hey Finn." She said stretching.

"Hi...sorry about last night." I said giving her some red roses.

She gave me a warm smile and got the red roses, "Its ok."

"How about we go to dinner tonight?" I said smiling. "Ok sure, 5 o'clock?" She said smiling back.

"Ok, 5 o'clock."

***

As I was getting ready to go to dinner with Sadie, I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was Sadie so I went to go open it.

It was Millie.

"Oh hey Mills." I said giving her a little wave. "Hey Finn!" She said smiling, "I wanted to know if you wanted to go to a fair."

"Well I'm not sure about today." I said rubbing my neck. "Why?" She asked.

"Well I'm going to dinner with Sadie"

"Oh."

"Yeah, sorry Mills." I said softly. "I bet she's a pain." She said. I froze, it took a few minutes for me to process what she said.

"Sorry what was that?"

"I bet shes a pain."

"Well umm...shes not a p-pain." I said stuttering a bit. "Oh really? I mean I heard she's difficult to deal with." She said looking proud.

I was shocked because Millie and Sadie are best friends and heres Millie talking bad about Sadie in front of me!

"I umm gotta go." I said closing the door. I didn't want to tell Sadie because I know it will break her heart and I didn't want that to happen.

I took a deep breath and hear another knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Millie, still there.

"Oh I also forgot to tell you something."

"What is i-"

As I was about to finish my sentence.

She kissed me.

Authors Note

i went running with my dad today

and i swear that i thought i was going
to throw up 😳

but aNyWaYs

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a good day!! 🤠🤠