𝑆𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑒

I haven't really spent time with Finn, he's been spending time with Millie lately. Which is fine, I'm usually not the type of girl to get jealous.

"Have you spent time with Finn?" My hairdresser asked. It was the day of the premier and I was almost done getting ready.

"Not in like 2 days." I said texting Finn a message, "He's been spending time with Millie."

"Oh.." She said as her tone of voice changed into a suspicious tone. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well I mean, What if he's cheating on you." She said putting my hair in a bun.

"I don't think Finn is the type of guy to do that, he's very loyal."

I didn't think that much about afterwards.

***

It was after the premier, it was time to go to the premier party.

Everything seemed normal, Finn was with me the whole time and Millie was finally talking to me.

When we got there, Me and Finn sat at a table. It was just the two of us.

Finn kept cracking some jokes and we just chatted.

"Hey, we should dance." I said getting a little excited. "Sadie, I don't dance." He scoffed.

I was a bit bummed out but I tried not to let it bother me, until.

"Hey Finn, Wanna dance." Millie asked.

"Sure." He said smiling at her. He got up and the two went to the dance floor.

I basically sat at the table for the rest of the night. Finn was kinda acting like I didn't excised, I waited for a few minutes to see if Finn noticed.

But, He never came back.

I got up and took a uber back to the hotel. When I got there, I took off what I was wearing and put on something comfortable.

Again, I tried not to let it bother me. But, I think I just tired not to show it.

Authors Note

i watched luca yesterday and IT WAS SO GOOD

i really liked it.

^PLS 😭✋🏻

i honestly thought that it was going to be bad

but pixar proves me wrong everytime

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a good day!!! 🤠🤠