Chapter Twenty: A distant friend

I played a few games but I mostly watched and gave tips to whoever I was currently hanging out with at that moment and we'd split the money however I felt was even and my purse was now almost overflowing with cash. I won almost every game but I played it smart and only lost very small amounts of cash to not raise susspition. 

Meanwhile Aakesh and Diego almost got kicked out of the casino. I was bouncing back and forth with who I was hanging out with, and was kinda over hanging with Marco and my father because they were talking business and trying to introduce me to other gangs and associates. But they never once did either groups of my family talking to each other.

"Hey beautiful." Leo walks up to me with a smile. Even with his mask on, his voice is recognizable. "Oh that's so original." I roll my eyes and turn back to my conversation that I was having with Miggy. "Franzese!?" He almost yells after recognizing my voice. "You could be a little more discreet, wouldn't want to get me killed." I roll my eyes. "I take back everything I said." He says with a disgusted look. "Okay then." I roll my eyes. "Ya know we're supposed to get along according to my dad and your grandfather." He says. 

"Oh please, like I listen. Also I'm not really in the social mood, Leo." I say looking him up and down. "You're talking to him." Leo says, looking at Miggy. "My name's Manuel but everyone calls me Miggy and I work with her grandfather and I'm her best friend." Miggy says, looking at Leo with a serious face. Both boys staring each other down made me have to stifle a laugh.

Both of the boys being 5'8 ish made me feel short standing next to them who were almost half a foot taller than me. "And glorified body guard." I add on making both Miggy and I look at eachother and burst out laughing. "And who is this?" Raph and Chi Chi in union crossing their arms with a glare."Damn you two just appeared out of nowhere… Fucking magic." I say imitating an explosion with my hands.

As clearly all the boys ignoring me and having a stare down the little bit of serotonin my brain had products quickly died down. "Doesn't matter to you, who are you?" Leo asks. "A couple of my older brothers." I groan. 

"I didn't know you had any brothers." Leo says with a smirk. "I have seven, but five of them are technically older than me." I groan and lean my forehead on Miggy's arm. "Damn that must suck." Leo says with a laugh."Ralph, Chi. This is Leo, he and I had a meeting." I say rubbing my temples. "Meeting?" Raphael asked. "When I was with Marco." I replied. "Ok, I'm going by Nonno." I say grabbing Miggy's wrist and walking away from the boys. 

"See you later babe." Leo says with a big ass smirk. "Have fun at your funeral cause I sure as hell ain't going." I say back, walking away. "And plus if anyone's getting with her it's me." Miggy says with a smirk making me instantly let go of him. "I will fucking taze all of you." I groan walking over to Marco. 

"Dad says we're going downstairs soon." I hear Isaac say as he walks past Kai, Diego, and I. After about five minutes I walk over to my father who's talking to Ava's dad, Giovanni. "Hey vanni." I say walking up two the pair. "Hello there Miss Bomb." He responds with a smile. Miss Bomb was a nickname Giovanni gave me after we met the first time over a video chat that I was having with Ava. 

"What are you guys whispering about?" I ask. "Just business, we'll discuss it later." Toshi says coldly. "I love the switch from family man to Mafia leader that he does during work." Alex says, amazement radiating in their voice. "Get your brothers and meet us here." My father says with a poker face and a monotone. "I'll just text them." I say pulling out my phone. 

Casino Night GC

'Dad says come here.'
'I say come here so we can get this over with ( ̄^ ̄)'
'Why are there so many goddamn  people?!'
8:23