Chapter Thirty Seven: Teenage Boys.

You would think with having five of the seven of my brothers go to my school I'd have at least one of them in each class of mine. But of course the author of my life hates me. So here I am in Biotech in the fifth hour all alone.

"Hey I'm Jacob." A boy said in a haughty tone with a smirk as he sat at the table I was at. I look up and glance at him then go back to drawing. "What's your name?" Jacob asked. "Atom." I say as I continue to draw in my sketchbook.

"So you're a junior like me." He asks. "Yup." I say clearly uninterested. "So why are you always hanging out with the Franzese losers?” The boy asked with a tilt to his head. I just stared at him in his eyes, no emotion present in my face or eyes. "They're my brothers." I said in my usual monotone.

His facial expression turned to a surprised one and after what felt like forever the bell for lunch rang. I quickly walked out of the door carrying my books and went to my locker.

"Listen here girl.” Jacob grows at me as he pushes me against a wall. "His dark orbs stared at me." I muttered under my breath, my face showing I clearly didn't give a single fuck on what was going on. "What?" He growled.

"What the fuck is this some shitty fanfiction or something? Ya know I'm not really into ABO but pop off I guess Mr. Alpha hybrid dominant man." I said still not changing my expression then patted his chest and walked away.

Jacob grabbed my wrist as I tried to walk away. "What did you just say to-" he says before I interrupt him. "I need to get to my locker so please kindly back off." I say. "No you're coming with me-" He starts saying before getting cut off again. "I swear to god if you pull me into an empty storage closet or classroom or anything I will personally kill you." I said to him.

“Atom?” Kai and Diego ask and glare at Jacob. "Took you both long enough" I pull my hand away and walk towards my triplets. “Fucking rich ass white boys.” I say, shaking my head.

"I swear to god I'm in a book with an author who has a fucked up sense of humor." I sigh, and Diego and Kai laugh. “Maybe they just are giving you trauma for character development.” Kai laughs. “Or they just suck.” Diego laughs.

“Lets just go to my locker then the cafeteria cause i want fruit snacks.” I sigh as I run my hands through my white hair. “You good?” Diego asks me. “Ya, just a lot of people I don't know and aren't comfortable with..” I reply as I rub my temples. “Lets go

I went to my locker and shoved my books in it then slammed it shut and walked to the cafeteria. "We usually sit together with our friends but you can go by one of the others if you want to." Kai says as he gets in the lunch line.

"Even though we all know you're gonna stick with us." Diego chuckles. "Ya you three are almost inseparable." Isaac says behind us. "Oh hey loser." I say with a smile as we start getting our food.

"Atom… We both know I'm way cooler than you." Isaac stated dramatically. "Whatever you say." I roll my eyes and walk away.

We sit down at the table Kai directed us to. "Damn it why do the twins always get the cute girls." A green haired boy complained. "Triplets." I say before eating a strawberry.

"What?" The green haired boy asked. "Triplets. Kai, Diego, and I are triplets." I stay as I push my hair out of my face. "No your not you guys don't have no were near the same skin tones." A different boy chipped in.

"Damn racist much." Diego muttered. "I'm albino and no I just get my eyebrows done because I can." I say as we all continue to eat. "So triplets?" A different boy asked.

"Yup." I pulled my brothers close to me. "Similar faces, my features are just more feminine and I have a genetic gift that makes my skin look like snow whites." I say then let go of the two.