Chapter Twenty One: More Days

"Fuck, finally I found you." Raph said, sighing in relief while pushing back his black curls. "Oh hello Raphael, nice seeing you." Braxton said with a smile. "Same to you sir." My brother replied, adding a small nod while talking out of respect and to show acknowledgement when talking. Soon enough my family came around me and sighed seeing I was kindaish safe.

"Thank you Braxton." Toshi said with a smile then turned to me and shot me a glare. "You know Kaleb?" Daichi asks, his eyebrows raised in confusion. "She's my video game slash internet best friend" Kaleb laughs looking to the side. 

"Sure, 'bestfriend'." Isaac says teasingly with a smirk, his big green eyes glimmering with mischief. "This is the first time we've met in person… But he does sometimes help me and or pretends to be my boyfriend when we are playing in groups to not get harassed by anyone, because apparently people can respect that I'm 'his' slash someone elses girl but not respect me as a person when I'm gaming alone." I roll my eyes.

"Oh you're Atomic Bomb?" Braxton asks. "Ya…." I say avoiding eye contact with everyone. "Well nice to know you're not some weirdo." Braxton says with a smile. "Now I wouldn't go that far." Kai laughs. "What are you doing with the Il nuovo inizio gang?" Kaleb asks. "They're my family…" I say while inhaling. "Um?" He looks at me. "Don't ask, I'll explain later…" I say, closing my eyes. 

"Um, ok." Kaleb says. "Are you still down for playing games later?" I look at him trying to brush off everything else. "Of course." He smiles and puts his hand on my head. "Shorty." He adds with a smirk. "Just because your... you said what, five foot nine? Doesn't mean anything, I can still kick your ass." I glare. "Ok... shorty." He rolls his eyes and smiles as a response and ruffles my hair. "You do realize I have the combat skills to back up my attitude right?" I say in my regular monotone. 

"And you do realize I'm the heir to my fathers gang." Kaleb whispers in my ear. "Just so you know I have the Franzese gang and this gang at my call twenty four seven." I whisper back with a smile. We smile at each other with an evil glint in our eyes. "It's nice to see you finally smiling son but we have somewhere to be, I'll contact you later Toshi." Braxton said, putting his hand on his son's shoulder. With a nod from my father as an acknowledgment. We all leave and head home.

"Fuck! Phoenix Behind you!" I yell while trying to cover my other team mate. "Atomic, to your left." I hear my team mate yell into her mic. "5! 4! 3! 2! And, we win!" I say with a smile as the screen counts down numbers in the corner then shows confetti as it shows the words 'Winner' with our team name underneath it. Cheers and celebration filled my headphones because we just won another event. "We are unstoppable!" I hear one of the girls on my team say. "Damn right we are Bex!" One of the boys replied. 

"We should buy a guild house with the money." A different boy says. "OMG Snowy Yassss." Another of the girls in my guild/team says. "Any ideas Snow?" I ask as we generate to the main world spawn point. "Maybe a few that I'll show later in the group chat." He replies. "Mabel? Any ideas? I know you've been conspiring with Snowy." I ask the youngest girl in our guild. "Same thing as snow I'll message stuff later." She replies. 

"Yo Atomic." I hear Bex say. "Ya what's up?" I ask while we walk to a dungeon. "You said if we won you'd tell us your real name, and at this point I don't know if even your boy toy Phoenix even knows at this point." She says while attacking a monster. "It's Atom. A-T-O-M. That's legitly my name." I replied. "Who names their kid that?" She replies. 

"Scientists." One member says. "Hippies." Another adds. "… Foreigners." A different person says. "Ya, ya. Whatever." Bex says cutting anyone else off who was gonna speak. "Bitch you asked." I replied back. "Children stop fighting." Our guild master-PapaJohn-says attacking the monsters. "Yes dad." We groan to the forty year old. 

"Ok I'm almost dead, can someone heal me?" I ask while casting a fire spell while trying to avoid getting hit by the first boss. "I got chu." One of the healers say. "Thank you." I say with a sigh then immediately go back to shooting people.

June 22th. The date lights up on my lock screen in front of the Dabi and Hawks wallpaper I have on it as a response to seeing the date. I groan in irritation, sick of how slow and fast the last two months have been while I do a small recall in my head. 

"Its fucking 103°F and youre laying on another human being?! And wearing a jacket?!" Alex asks me, very clearly irritated. "I'm very happy that your volume can't change.. And yes, a human pillow. Plus I get sunburnt super easily so the jacket is so I don't turn into a tomato." I reply to the voice that's in my headspace. 

I was wearing the black bomber jacket that I was given when I first met Marco and from then on it basically became my signature jacket. I was also wearing black shorts, a black tank top underneath my jacket, and a pair of mismatched socks as usual.

"Miiigggyyyyyy." I say with an exaggerated whine, while I continuously kept poking his face. "Si?" He replies (Translation: Yes?). "I'm hungry." I complain. "Tengo algo para que comas~" He replies with a wink (Translation: I have something for you to eat.). "What?" I ask, raising my eyebrows irritated, giving him a warning tone. "What?" He replies back instantly. "Don't you have an assistant…. And a robot?" He asks, changing the subject. "Oh ya, and your lucky Marco isn't here." I replied. "Ya." Miggy replies while he continues to play on his phone.

"I'll be back in a bit. I'm taking a shower." Miggy says getting up. "Cool, I'll wait for you in your room." I say getting up and turning off the Tv. "Waiting to see something." He teases. "In your dreams." I roll my eyes. "Oh yes all the time." He replies, making me roll my eyes in response. "Give me a sec I'm gonna grab my switch." I say running to my room. 

After I run to my room I walk down the maze of the house and go to Miggy's room and plop down on his bed and wait. "Kad." I say with a yawn. "Yes master." My A.I. assistant replies. "Computer and cooling system." I say sitting up. A hologram of a keyboard appears in front of me and holographic screens circle me. I checked on stocks, incomes, other gangs, and may or may not have hacked into a few government facilities. 

"Hey." Miggy says, walking out of his bathroom to grab some clothes. His towel wrapped around his waist, his hair hanging in front of his face while water drops slowly from it, water glistening off his abs and muscles. "Damn, when did the nerd get hot." I tuck a strand of hair behind my hair. "Baby Girl I've always been hot." He bites his lip. I laugh and roll my eyes. 

"Too bad I have a boyfriend now." I pout jokingly. Miggy frowns and looks sad. "Aww did I make you sad." I stick out my tongue. "What dat tongue do?" He smirks. "Nothing for you." I smirk back. Miggy's sad face appears again. "Awe I'm sowwy." I say, exaggerating a sympathetic look. "Sympathy head?" He perks up. "Hell no." I laugh. "Damn it." He says pushing his brown hair back and out of his face then grabbing his clothes. 

"Nice try, dumbass." I say, laying back on his pillows. "Eh it was worth a shot." He shrugged. "Unless…" He paused. "No!" I replied. "Damn." He said under his breath before leaving the room. "Maybe when I'm in heaven, and also Lyla would kill both of us if she heard you talk to me like that." I yel:l to him. "Oh please like that's where you're going, what would be the first thing you'd say when you got there? And ya she'd totally beat our asses." He asks from the other room. "Oh one hundred percent: "Damn this place is nice as hell."." I laugh. "See this just shows you're going to hell." He yells back. 

"Whatever Miguel." I roll my eyes while smiling. Miggy paused for a second. "That's not my name." He says, recollecting himself quickly. "You should have known I've known the entire time we've been friends, I read your file." I say, talking about his real first name. "Why didn't you say something then? Also can you blame me for not giving you my first name, I work for the god damn Mafia." He says, sitting on his bed. "Didn't feel like it." I shrug.

"Give me a sec I'll be right back." I say walking to his bathroom. I grab a towel and hair products then walk to his room. "Floor." I snap my fingers. He sits on the floor and leans on his bed finally listening to me for once. I sit on the bed and start drying his hair. "This is relaxing." Miggy says leaning back and laying his head on my legs. "Your hairs gonna be a mess from the humidity if we just leave it." I say still drying his hair. "Shhhh, I go to sleep." He says closing his eyes again. I roll my eyes and smile. "Whatever."