Chapter Thirty Three: My Brothers

"Dad, it's fine. It really is. You didn't need to do that. As I've said before, Riku is my son regardless if he's related by blood or not. The only parent he needs is me." Toshi said calmly. "Well he should have a mother figure. All of the boys but the youngest ones had a mother until about three years after those three were born and look how closed off the youngest are." Kanjiharu said.

"Hmm I wonder who's fault that's is?" Alex asks sarcastically. "Did he just?" I leaned over and whisper-asked to Kai. "I think he did.." Kai whispered back to me. "Damn…" I said under my breath and leaned back into Miggy's chest.

"You know I could always set you up with that nice Japanese woman I've been trying to set-" Kanjiharu started before getting cut off by Toshi. "Dad I've told you a million times before-" Toshi said before getting cut off by his father. "That Emila was the only woman you'll ever love." Kanjiharu said while rolling his eyes. "You need to get over that girl." Kanjiharu said, shaking his head.

"Atom, Boys. I need you to leave the room." Toshi said, taking a deep breath. "Yes sir." They all said before leaving. I followed my brothers while still holding Miggy's hand for support. 

We all walk out of the living room and start walking in the hallway. "Ahh shit it's about to go down huh?" I say while I follow my brothers. "Eh not really." Daichi says. "... You need to figure out the difference between the Mafia and normal people's lives." I say while shaking my head.

"Oh ya cause I chose to be raised by a mafia." Daichi replied. "You know what I mean… You're eighteen and have a kid on the way… You gotta decide whether or not you're gonna raise the kid like most people live or in this lifestyle, oh and don't tell Yui or Haru." I say as well walk up the staircase. 

"She has a point.. I mean if it's a girl she's kinda screwed but we only had one sister before her who lived to be about a week old before she was killed so if your kid is female it's kinda screwed." Ralph said while walking in front of me. 

"Ya I know. But I was supposed to be one of the next leaders… I just want to be a good dad." Daichi takes another corner around a hallway. "You'll be fine." Kai reassures him. "Unless they're female probably.." I mumble quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Atom…" Daichi looks back at me while we continue to walk. "Ya?" I ask. "This. This is why you don't have friends.." Daichi glared at me. "I mean you ain't that wrong but there's more reasons…" I yawn. 

We all went to the playroom they had built when Daichi was a baby. So basically a room with an indoor playground, tons of toy bins in multiple colors, different activities to do stuff and random animal and childish walls, ceiling, floor and decor.

"Do they always do that?" I ask while stretching my arms. "Get into a fight?" Hiro asks, running his hands through his brown and blonde hair. "Eh, usually it's more of a 'discussion' according to them." Isaac said while playing with his throwing stars. "Its usually about something stupid." Raph adds. "I told grandpa I didn't need to know about my birth parents…" Riku grumbled while glaring at the floor.

"I didn't even know you were adopted if it makes you feel better." I say to my younger brother. "Must have skipped that in the paperwork." I laugh trying to lighten his mood. "Riku is actually from Japan and us all being half Japanese and then part Korean on top of that made some of us really get them Asian genes so I understand why you wouldn't question it." Hiro said, shooting finger guns.

When you look at Hiro the first time you'd think of the strong silent type... But don't... Think of him and Isaac as Gray and Nastu from Fairy Tail but with a bit more companionship and reasoning skills.

".....I'm gonna have to read that paperwork again." I shake my head. "I mean Aunt Lio is super cool and she was adopted.. She was mom's best friend. She used to give us kids fruit snacks before she disappeared a long while back." Daichi said with a smile while nodding his head. "Oh ya I remember that." Ralph said, smiling.