Twenty Five: Kara.

Marcos POV

July 2nd. 
"Atom!" I yelled to my granddaughter. "Yes?" She said turning the corner into the armory, her red dress waving around as she moved. "Do you have everything?" I asked while strapping another pistol to my chest.

"Um…" She said before patting down herself while looking up, spinning, doing a mental check. She always looked up when quickly thinking just like her mother and grandmother did. 

"Yup!" Atom stated confidently after a few seconds. "Ok, take these in case." I tell her while handing her a few grenades. Her yellow eyes lit up but her face stayed in it's usual natural numbed look.

Atom then looked up at me, her lips in a line but her eyes shining in awe. "Keep them on you but don't abuse the power you have." I pat her white and blue hair. 

"Sure thing." She smirks while putting them in the inside of her black jacket before leaving the room. "Miguel!" I yell to one of my best soldiers. "Sí?" He asks, hiding another knife in his boot. "You from a young age, ever since I took you in you've proven to be one of my best soldiers and I'm aware I assigned you to watch and protect Atom but this time no matter what happens I need you to let Atom lead and let her do this on her own." I say putting all my trust into the young girl. 

Miguel sighs and nods. "Yes sir." He said putting on the jacket of his navy colored suit. "And try to not re-open the gunshot wound." I say, shaking my head.

"Allesandro, Coraline, Merta, Jendo!" I say to some of my soldiers knowing they'll pass on the information. "Yes sir!" They all say in union. "This time Atom is in charge. I'm testing her leadership skills and capability so listen to her." I say before walking out of the armory to have the same talk with Miles' father and his gang.

Atoms POV

We all walked to the garage and split up. Group A and B were the ones going inside to the auction AKA Marco and I and then Miles and his father, Group C was on stand by for when we got everyone so we could escape quickly and could save everyone, Group D and E where to add more firepower and if we needed backup and would cover us, Group F was going to go through the way we came in and help Miles Father. 

I played with my hair, well wig.. I had decided to wear a straight blonde wig with brown at the roots so it wasn't as noticeable and distinguishable as my blue and white hair but also in case they remembered my hair as it was one of my more noticeable features.

I took a deep breath and checked the ammo in the magazine of my gun again then slammed the magazine back in before putting it back in its holder on my thigh. 

Luckily my dress had a slit, it also had extra layers of fabric so it was easy to move in even though it was long and kept things well hidden unless I was purposely flaring it around. "Atom remember the plan?" My grandfather asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Get in, find Kara, place a tracker on her with out anyone noticing, I sneak out and find them after sending location to Group C, then save humans and get the fuck out." I state. 

"Exactly, hopefully everything will run smoothly." Marco sighs. "Some famous last words." I roll my eyes. "Ain't that the truth." Marco sighs. "Let's do this before your father realizes you're gone." Marco laughs.

Marco and I put our masks on and I fix my hair about a mile before getting to our destination. We pull up to a rusy looking brick wearhouse and Marco and I get out, after getting out our driver leaves. We walked up to the door where some men were waiting.

"Finger print." One of the men says holding a screen in front of us as the others do a small pat down but luckily for Marco and I we've learned how to hide things from people finding them in situations like this.