Thirty Four: Arcade Date.

Aaavvvvvaaaaaa." I whined, flipping off her bed and face planting into the ground. "Yes Atom?" She asked. "Loovvee meeee." I climbed over to her and rested my head on her legs while she sat on one of her beanbags. 

"Don't you get enough attention?" She asked while running her hands through my hair. "I get attention that I don't want nor need. I don't get affection." I close my eyes and pull the rest of my hair out from under my head before putting my head back. 

"You don't even like affection." Ava rolled her eyes at my antics. "That's not the point I'm feeling clingy today." I wrap my arm around her leg. She sighed and kept petting me. 

"You're so fucking touch starved." Ava giggled. "Pretty much the person who gives me affection is Miggy… And he's literally my bodyguard.." I yawn, relaxing further. 

"What about Kai and Diego?" Ava wonders. "Pfft they're almost worse than me, they don't even understand it… Almost none of my brothers do. Why do you think Daichis girl has him wrapped around her finger?" I say then shift so I'm laying on Ava's torso. 

"His crippling mommy issues?" She laughs. "Yup." I sigh in content. 

"I'm back. I got the drinks." Miggy walks into my room before closing the door. "Thanks." Ava and I say in union. Miggy walks over to us and sits by us. "Touch starved much?" He asks sarcastically. 

"You didn't even know what to do the first time I hugged you. And on top of that you didn't know what that meant tell like a month ago so don't even." I scoff. "Oh I'm sorry I'm never shown affection." He rolls his eyes at me. "I loovvveee yooouuu." I say getting close to his face and looking in his eyes.

"Are you high?" Miggy deadpans. "Cause if so I want some." He adds. "She's not high… She may have drank a little bit, but her tolerance is high so maybe just tipsy." Ava laughs.

July 7th
"Another successful mission." I yawn, stretching my arms above my head. "Good job everyone." Marco complimented as we walked into the full armory. 

"Miggy and I are going somewhere to chill. I'll be back before three am." I say putting all my weapons away except the gun and knife that I always keep with me. "Be safe." Marco says as I grab Miggy's wrist and walk out of the room. "I will." I yell back to him.

I drag Miggy to my room and I then shut the door. Instantly I'm pushed against the door and he looks me in the eyes. "You know how hot you looked tonight." He whispered in my ear. 

"I'm sure not as much as you." I pull on his collar. "Fuck." Miggy whispered before he leaned closer and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips mold together in perfect sync as his hands landed on my hips.

He lifts me up and carries me to my bed and lays me down gently. He tugged on my shirt and I broke away from the kiss. "We have to leave soon." I pant. "I'm just helping you get undressed." Miggy mumbled before sucking on my neck. 

"Miggy." I bit my lip. "Fine." He sat up and ran his hand through his hair. I laugh and sit up. I get off my bed and undress as I walk over to my closet, Miggy watching my every movement.

I threw on a pair of black jeans shorts and one of Miggy's black hoodies. "Hey have you seen my custom designed converse?" I asked while I scanned through my shoe collection. 

"Look in your bathroom." Miggy says while scrolling through his phone. I hum and walk into my bathroom and see them on the floor. "Thanks." I yell picking them up and walking out. 

"How did you?..." I look at Miggy-him dressed in a black hoodie and black sweatpants-confused on how he was in different clothes already. "I have extra clothes in here for when I don't want to walk back to my room." He replied, looking up at me from his phone. 

"Ok let's go." I say, grabbing my backpack. He bummed and followed me. We walked down to the garage and he hopped in the driver's seat to the navy sedan.

"Oh ya you have your learners permit." I laugh, hopping into the passenger seat. Miggy drove off out of the suburbs and into the city. 

"I love this place at night." I hum as I look out my window, eyes gleaming at the city lights, the humidity in the air making me feel warm. Miggy laughed and put a hand on my thigh as I leaned my head against the car door, my hair flowing out the window. 

"Does this look as movie scenic as I want it to?" I ask. "Who knows?" Miggy laughs. "We'll have to ask our viewers…" I nod my head. "What?" He laughs looking at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"Hmm, sky daddy?" I asked out loud. I waited a second. "Nope he didn't reply I'm not sure how to take that…" I say. "Sorry… Sky daddy?" Miggy questions trying to focus on the road. "Yup!" I smile. 

"So which arcade are we going to?" I ask as I connect my phone to the radio. "The one we went to last time." Miggy smirked at me. "Ooooh I got some many stuffies there!" I exclaimed. 

"Ya I know they're all over your room." Miggy laughs and glances over at me. "Hey Carbon, Magnesium, Cyanide, Serotonin, Zinc, Mars, and Pluto are having the time of their lives by my setup." I say while internally counting to make sure I'm not forgetting any of the stuffed animals on my desk. 

"You have at least fifty stuffed animals in your room alone…" Miggy laughs. "Majority of them are dinosaurs or have wings." He adds. "What do you call that owl with a sparkly horn?" He asks.

"It's a NarAlicornasaurusrex and it's name is  Chrome." I reply, sticking my arm out the window letting the warm evening air hit against my pale flesh. "We're almost there." He says while turning onto an exit. 

"Good, then after I get an adrenaline rush and potentially black out, can we go to the movies? My treat." I ask, grabbing my backpack. "Sure, I saw: gambling with her daughters. was showing in about…" I paused for a second before checking the clock. "Two and a half hours." I finished my sentence.

"Ok. Well we're here so get out." Miggy says as he shuts off the ignition. "...I didn't even realize you parked." I laughed as I got out and shut the door. "It's been weird being able to relax lately." Miggy walks over to me and locks the car.

We walk inside the arcade, pay for unlimited game cards and my eyes glimmer at a first person shooter game A.K.A. Ultimate  Zombie Massacre: Las Terra. I hit Miggy's arm and signal to it. "Oh you're going down." He jogs over to it. 

"I doubt it, I beta tested this game almost a year ago." I smirked as I swiped my card against the scanner. "That's cheating…" He says as he picks up his gun and I grab mine.

"I bet I can get more points." I say as I select my gun and wait for Miggy to do the same. "We'll see." He smirks as the game starts.