Young Frey girls

Dahlia was fully aware she must have been looking like a fool, but, at the moment, she didn't particularly care. She was uncomfortable, that much was true, and she wanted nothing more than to sleep a little, but she couldn't. Not before talking to Roslin. And, if she had to stand in front of her door, knocking and pleading to be left inside all through the night, she would.

"Love, please..." Robb pleaded quietly, as he stood beside his wife with a hand on her back and talking lowly so no one around them would hear them. "You need to rest, please."

"I need to talk to her, Robb." Dahlia pouted up at her husband and Robb felt his heart squeezing in his chest. For a moment, he selfishly hoped their babe did look like him, because he knew that, if they looked anything like their Mother, he was sure he could never deny them anything - not that he ever thought he would at all. "I just... I need to explain."

"Love... She will come around eventually." Robb whispered, placing a piece of hair behind her ear as she looked up at him with sorrowful eyes. "But if she won't open the door, it won't be any good for you to stand for so long. You've been riding for too long and now you need some rest."

"No." Dahlia shook her head then. "I need to talk to my sister."

Robb sighed then, watching as Dahlia looked away from him again to look at Roslin's door instead, knocking gently at it again.

"Ros, please..." Dahlia pleaded quietly. "Let me in."

She received nothing but silence in response and Robb furrowed his eyebrows when her eyes filled with tears again. He was about to offer their warm bed and maybe some stew for her, but, before he could, a small voice came from Roslin's chambers.

"Is that an order, your Grace?"

The offense was clear in Dahlia's face. The way her lips pouted and eyebrows furrowed. The way she all but whimpered at the words her sister had said, because, yes, they had been sweet words - words that Dahlia was used to hearing now already, having been Queen for so long now - and they had been spoken in a sweet tone, but they had been clearly meant as means to anger her. And it had clearly worked, considering the way she gritted her teeth and stomped her feet lightly against the ground.

"I would never make you do something you didn't want to do." She said, widening her eyes when Roslin's chamber was pulled open and the girl stood there, all pouty lips and squinted eyes, looking almost like a reflection of her sister, even if still a little shorter.

"Then whose wedding are we preparing for?" Roslin asked and Dahlia had no option but to look down at her feet for a moment.

"Ros..." She whispered, looking back up at her sister, shamefully. "I just wished for a moment to... To talk to you. If it please you, of course."

"I don't think I could refuse a request from her Grace, could I?" Roslin asked, still clearly irritated.

"I'm not asking as your Queen, Ros." Dahlia whispered. "I'm asking as your sister. Please... Let me in so we can talk?"

Roslin visibly relaxed then, sighing gently, as she opened a small smile at the sight of her older sister.

"You look well, your Grace." She smiled, her eyes falling on Dahlia's stomach and shining a little in excitement.

"Thank you, my Lady." Dahlia smiled.

"Very well." Roslin nodded then, stepping aside to let Dahlia in, before turning to look at Robb and smiling shyly at him, all blushing cheeks and gentle movements. "Your Grace."

"Lady Roslin." Robb nodded back at her, his eyes lingering on Dahlia as she walked away from her and inside her sister's chambers. "Love, you..."

"I'll rest after, my love. I swear." Dahlia interrupted her husband with a soft smile. "I just need a moment, yes?"