Passion fruit

Apparently, Robb's idea of giving Ros and Lord Edmure some time to get acquainted before their wedding had been a good one. In fact, it had been a great one since, as soon as Dahlia and Jeyne had stepped inside Roslin's chambers that afternoon to help her with her hair and dress for the night, all Roslin could talk about was Lord Edmure.

"He is a charmer." Roslin smiled gently as Dahlia rolled her eyes but smiled anyway as she fixed her sister's hair.

"Clearly." She mused, exchanging a glance with Jeyne who had been working on lacing up Roslin's corset.

"It's true!" The young protested. "He promised me a garden of daisies when we move to Riverrun."

"Did he?"

"Yes." Roslin nodded. "And you know how much I love daisies."

"Oh, I know." Dahlia nodded, looking at her sister through the mirror in front of them and enjoying the way her cheeks blushed and her eyes sparkled when she spoke of Lord Edmure. In a way, Dahlia still wasn't too happy with the marriage considering how old Lord Edmure was in comparison to Roslin, but it could be worse, Dahlia figured. It could be much, much worse. After all, at the very least, Roslin was happy with her match. "Did you show him your garden of daisies?"

"I did." Ros nodded then - or, as much of a nod she could do with the way her sister gripped her hair in her hands. "That was how he knew I loved daisies."

"Well, if Lord Edmure is so nice, maybe he will let you name your daughter Daisy." Dahlia said. "Lady Daisy Tully. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it, Lady Jeyne?"

"Indeed, your Grace." Jeyne nodded with a small smile.

At that, both young women half expected Roslin to pout and whine and ask them to leave her be. But, instead, the girl surprised by, not only not complaining at all, but also coming up with an answer that instantly got Dahlia Stark to stop talking altogether.

"Maybe a second one, if we are blessed." Roslin shrugged, as if it was nothing. "But Edmure promised me we could name our first daughter Dahlia."

"W-What?" Dahlia stammered out in surprise, letting go of her sister's brown locks for a moment as she stared at her in shock instead.

"Yes." Ros nodded then. "He said we could, if we named our first son Hoster, after his father. Which is good, I suppose, considering I have little desire to name any of my sons Walder."

"You want to name your daughter after me?" Dahlia asked, still stuck on that little piece of information.

"Yes, of course I do." Roslin said, turning around so she stood face to face with Dahlia, after Jeyne had finished lacing up her corset and stepped back to let the sisters have a moment to themselves. "We may not have been raised together, but you are still my sister. You are the most important person in my life, Dahlia. And you are a good Queen. It is a known fact that, now, there will be a bunch of babes being born up North with the name Dahlia."

"That is true." Jeyne nodded, a small smile on her face, amused by the shock still evident in Dahlia's expression. "I would name a daughter after you, your Grace."

"Oh." Dahlia said, a few tears forming in her eyes as she looked from Roslin to Jeyne and then back at her sister again. "Thank you."

And she meant it. If she was being honest, she had never even thought about it. Beng the reason why many babes would have her name in the future? It seemed so unlikely, yet so... True? After all, wasn't she the one wanting to name her own son Eddard? It was very common for highborn children to be named after fathers, mothers, grandmothers, grandfathers... And even lowborn children... If a King or Queen was well likely enough, many of the common folk named their children after them. But her? Was she even a good enough queen to be the namesake of anyone? What did she even do for the North?