November 24, 2003

"This is all your bloody fault," Hermione practically screamed as she walked into Draco's office, throwing up half a dozen privacy wards and silencing spells.

Draco looked up from the document he was signing as he tried to determine what was his fault this week. "Well you're not puking this time, and you just went shopping so I know it's not your clothes not fitting as you complained about last week, so what is it, Granger?" Draco asked as she came to stand in between the desk and his chair.

"I have been so freaking horny this week. All week. Nothing is working. Not my fingers, not my vibrator, nothing."

Draco raised an eyebrow, unsure of where this conversation was going. "What would you like me to do about that?"

"Fuck me. Please. It's not like you haven't done it before," she said before she motioned to her swollen abdomen. "I'm not going to sleep with someone else while I'm knocked up with your child."

"Damn right you're not," Draco growled, standing up and wrapping one hand into her curls and tilting her head up to his, interlocking their lips for the first time since they had conceived their child.

She responded with equal fervor. Her hands went to his tie, undoing the knot as fast as possible before moving on to the buttons, getting frustrated when she fumbled over them.

"I got it-," he broke away from the assault on her lips and started unbuttoning his dress shirt. She grew impatient and gave in and wandlessly vanished his shirt. "Okay, that was just as hot as it was last time."

Her laughter turned into a moan as he reattached his lips to her throat, sucking down on the same spot that drove her wild the first time, one hand brushing down over the curve of her breasts to rest on her stomach, posing a wordless question. "Yes," she panted. "Healer said this was fine."

He bent down and wrapped one hand underneath her arse while using the other to wipe the papers and pens off his desk, making space to sit her on top of it. He lifted her, pushing her dress over her arse before sitting her down and pulling her legs apart, making space to insert himself in between them. His hands went to the edge of her dress, slowly pulling it over her bump and then off completely, saving himself an argument later if he ruined it.

"Fuck Draco," she hissed as he pulled down the cups of her bra and lightly traced the swell of her breast before rubbing circles around her nipples, enjoying how they tightened. He wanted to slow down and savor this. "They're sensitive as hell since I got pregnant."

He cocked his head to the side in contemplation for a moment. "Bet I can make you come just by teasing them," he said confidently with a smirk, enjoying how her eyes rolled back and closed as he pinched one between his forefinger and thumb, tugging gently. "Like the sound of that, love?"

"Draco, I've never-" she started before she moaned as he sucked one nipple into his mouth. Sooner than she would have liked he pulled away and blew cold air against it, making her squirm.

"Relax love, just let me take care of you." He switched his movements, his hand returned to the breast he had just taken into his mouth and sucked on the other. He nipped occasionally and ran his tongue over the sting. He watched as she fisted the desk behind her, looking for something to anchor herself to as he continued his actions. Moans and pleas left her lips with every new sensation.

"Been dreaming about watching you come again," Draco said, releasing her breast with a pop. "You look gorgeous when you do. So why don't you be a good girl Granger and come for me?" He twisted both of her nipples as he spoke.

Hermione would have sworn she was nowhere near orgasm before he spoke. Maybe it was his words, maybe it was the centralized attention he was giving her nipples. But suddenly, the sensation washed over her body as she threw her head back and moaned his name. "Draco. Fuck, fuck, fuck."