t h i r t y f i v e

no one pov

"of course I know who you are taehyung... I was the one that killed your father."

that was when taehyung finally realized who he was talking to. not some random scary guy... this was jungkooks boss.

who, not only killed his father. but had set out to kill him.

taehyung suddenly pushed further back in his seat, his wife eyes staring at the man. his hands now grasping the arm rests of the chair tighter.

the man seemed to notice these actions, and let out a breath.

"you can calm down. im not going to hurt you."

he man said. taehyung wasn't sure if he could trust his word at all, but slowly his hands relaxed.

"you may call me mr. yen." he spoke. taehyung could only nod.

"so.. the reason i called you here.. im sure your confused." the man said. taehyung stayed still and unresponsive. not knowing how or what to do.

"it seems that my best assassin has accustomed to liking you.."

mr. yen spoke. taehyung froze, his mind going blank as he knew the man was talking about jungkook.

and, the older man continued talking. his eyes drifting up into space. that same almost amused smile on his face.

"love... was the word he used."

taehyungs breath hitched slightly. the man glanced at the boy, almost sensing his sudden lack of air.

"must be a funny feeling for the kid. love..." he drifted off again. a slight chuckle in his voice.

taehyung didn't react, still. his mind just trying to process this all.

soon, the man let out a soft comfortable sigh. his eyes meeting taehyungs again.

"look, the thing is taehyung... i really care for that kid. i wouldn't say to the extent that he's like my son or anything.. but he's something like that I suppose."

mr. yen started again. taehyung kept still, keeping his nervous eyes locked on the man's. though, that nervousness felt itself slowly subside as the minutes rolled along.

"and, i don't exactly enjoy the fact that he got himself stuck in prison. on top of that, i don't exactly wish for him to be in such a place for almost a decade."

"but, him being his stubborn self. refused my help."

mr. yen spoke. twisting he story, just a bit.

"so, that's where you come in.."

the man said, suddenly motioning one of the silent guards to place a metal brief case on the desk infront of him.

taehyung stared confused and curious as mr. yen moved his hands, about to open the latches.

"jungkooks bail is 60,000,000 won(about $50,000). right here... is 80,000,000 won(about $70,000)."

as soon as he finished his words, the man opened the case, show casing the money.

taehyung was in pure awe. He had never seen so much money in his life.

mr. yen slid the case to the edge of his desk,closer to the boy. "this is for you. I would like you to get jungkook out of there."

the man told. his husk voice softer than before.

taehyung felt another one of those rushes of excitement and adrenaline. but, as they usually happened, it quickly fizzled out. The boy now confused.