• ☾︎ 1 ☽︎ •

_____________________________________

_
____________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞

私のタイプではない
_____________________________________

• ~ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~ •
_

I yawned exhausted while walking up the small cement pathway that led up to my front door.

Taking out my keys I ruffled then taking the key that opens my door getting it unlocked soon after.

Maybe I should go on a small break from work..

I toss my purse aside on the couch and made my way to my bedroom. The sound of the shower running echoed from the bathroom that was in my room.

He must be showering..

I open my bedroom door to find a naked girl laying in MY bed that I payed for.

Her back was facing me and the blanket was covering her waist down, showing her breast.

"This isn't a homeless shelter get the fuck out" I said to the young women.

"Your sweet little boyfriend is letting me stay" She turned around now facing me and covered her exposed breast with the blanket.

"Oh so you're fucking him?" I kept one hand behind my back cracking my knuckles with my thumb.

"What does it look like fatty?" She rolled her eyes annoyed and sat up on her knees putting on bf/n shirt.

"hm.. I'm fat yet I look better than you ever will." I gave her a small smirk and walked up to the bed in front of her.

"You? Better than me? In your dreams!" She laughed.

My fist clenched at her laughter, letting anger get the best of me I quickly threw my fist and knuckled into her face punching her hard in the nose.

"OUCH WHAT THE FUCK!!" She yelled and fell backwards onto her bum.

"YOU BITCH!" The disgusting dumptruck cobweb pussy fungus smelling sewer rat looking bum ass bitch held her nose as blood began dripping onto her hand.

"Hey what's that noise?" Bf/n walked out of the bathroom, he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"oh y/n your home" he looked at me unbothered.

"You're seriously cheating on me?" I questioned the cheater wanting to punch the shit out of him too.

"Yep" he simply replied and walked to his drawer opening it and getting one of his shirts.

"Why? Why cheat on me? I do everything I can for your ungrateful ass." Tear began up fill my eyes.

I did love this man.. it really hurt me to see him do the same exact thing he promised me that he would never do because "I would never want to hurt you🥺".