• ☾︎ 8 ☽︎ •

_____________________________________

_
____________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞

私のタイプではない
_____________________________________

• ~ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~ •
_

I woke up feeling a strong muscular arm around my wasit, the side of my face was resting on a soft muscular bicep of a man.

My eyelids flutter open to find a sleeping Toji right infront of me, he looked less intimidating and more soft like an angel.

He didn't leave me..

I gently cupped his cheek using my thumb to carress the scar on the corner of his lip as I admire how cute Toji looked sleeping.

"I didn't know you watch people sleep" Toji smirked , his voice was deeper and more tiredsome yet still husky.

"I-I wasn't!!" My face heats up and I immediately turn away from him my back facing him.

"Sure you wasn't" he gripped onto my shoulder and turned me onto my back then hovering himself over me. The blanket we shared began to slowly fall off his shoulders , showing his toned muscular chest.

"How about some more rounds hm?" He kept that same smirk on his face.
"You feel asleep during round 14"

It took me a minute to process what he was saying and how we were both naked.

WAIT WHAT 14 ROUNDS!?

I finally realised that we had slept together and admittied our feelings for one another.. well I more so admitted it.. did I? Or was it just angry sex? I don't even know but I do know we just had 14 ROUNDS OF SEX...

How the fuck did I even last that long?

Wait no how did he last that long?!!

My face completely heated up with blush "I..I have work!"

"We can make it quick" He grips onto the back of my thighs and speads my legs open.

"I can't be late Toji" I look into his hungry eyes.

"You wont be I promise"

"Mph.. fine" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear, Toji licks his lips before lowering himself down and just went straight to his breakfast.

He teasingly kissed my clit (cringe word), using his tongue he slowly slides between my slit going in an up and down motion taking in my taste on his tastebuds.

I moan softly and grab onto his soft hair gripping it as my head falls back. This man is definetely experienced.

"Ahh Toji~"