• ☾︎ 15 ☽︎ •

_____________________________________

_
____________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

私のタイプではない
_____________________________________

Maji'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
_

"Send me the address, I'll see you in two hours" My bestie with a tesie y/n nodded at me before walking out.

"Now then, time for me to work my magic" I stretch out my arms and start off our plan by sending Y/n the addresses of our targets.
I then begin hacking into all camera footage around the areas of our targets that y/n's face/body would have an appearance at then add a coding and virus to it that would show Mr. Oh Sangwoo's face and big figure, putting all the blame onto him.

After y/n did everything that had to be done, she came back in a different set of clothing. "I'm back" she yawns walking into the office and tossing the duffel bag to the side.

"Had fun?" I add the finishing details to the footage.

"Eh, I only got to torture one but he ended up pissing himself" she shrugs stretching.

"You and your murderous antiques.. you know, after this we got to stop the killing"  I turn my chair to her and look at her. "The reason we moved like a million times was because you loved killing, right after your brother died and you left jujutsu high you started killing."

"I know I know" she sits on my lap and curls up, putting her head on my chest "I'll stop after this, but is Megumi asleep?"

"Out like a light"

_
𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
_

Next day rolls around and all seems to be going well, Maji stayed over, Megumi was being Megumi, and I made sure everyone was okay. We all woke up pretty late at around 12pm due to the exhausting night the day before.

"shhh shhh there there" I spoke in a soft tone, Megumi's head was just on my shoulder with his burp towel covering it as I pat him on the back gently.

"Hey y/n, you should come look at this." Maji called me over as he was watching the news, his eyes were glistening and he had a smirk on his face.

"Hmm? What is it?" I walk over to Maji and look at the tv.

"Famous Company Manager Oh, Sangwoo reportedly on house arrest due to Murder allegations regarding Yahwi and Jiwoon just last night. There hasn't been much evidence found against him only his name written in blood next to the body of young Jiwoon." The news reporter spoke, blabbering on about the case.