• ☾︎ 14 ☽︎ •

_____________________________________

_
____________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

私のタイプではない
_____________________________________

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
_

I pull up my car to a valet parking spot in Tokyo, putting on my shades before exiting the car and taking Megumi out along with my purse then strapping head onto me, making sure to take his small bag of belongings and carrier with me.

The man standing there bows his head to me with a smile as I hand him my keys. "Take good care of her." I then walk away into the city.

I spend most of my time in the city shopping. I always like to shop when I'm going through something because it eases my mind and helps me focus on something else, plus I get to buy cute baby clothes for Megumi.

"Maa.." Megumi moved his head and started pushing and grabbing onto one of my breast.

"Is little Meg hungry?" I smiled as I was sitting on a bean bag reading a manga book. We were in a bookstore I stopped by since I haven't had the chance to buy new manga books or catch up on some series I had been reading.

"Ma..ma" he tugs on my shirt.

"Okay okay I hear you." I chuckle lightly and carefully take his bottle out his bag and lay him on my arm on his back, then feeding him with the bottle, admiring how adorable he looks.

The more I look at Megumi the more I see Toji. It hurts yet feels weird at the same time. I thought i'd never get attached to a man again after my last failed relationship of just being used yet again for my money but clearly I was wrong.

I felt my eyes water as a tear rolled down my cheek and onto my chin

He just feels so different from the others.. everything about him is different. His touch is different, his smile, those beautiful emerald eyes, the way he looks at me and just his overall attitude and integrity.

..I shouldn't be thinking about him right now.. I should be thinking about this baby and how I'll get my revenge.

I wiped my tears, a small smirk came upon my lips now thinking about the torture I can bring to those who took advantage of me.

✔︎

After Megumi's and I'd fun little trip deeper into the city of Tokyo, we made it back home safely as I was in my office with Maji who had a spare key to my house, he came over earlier before I got home so he just let himself in which wasn't unexpected since he would invite himself whoever he wanted.