• ☾︎ 5 ☽︎ •

_____________________________________

_
____________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞

私のタイプではない
_____________________________________

• ~ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~ •
_

The past two weeks have been the same, taking care of cute little Megumi for Toji and him mostly coming back drunk but not everyday sometimes woth random women dropping him off.

During my free time I work out more and try to get more slim which has been working very well since I've already lost 54 pounds in the last month.

Unfortunately I have to go back to work and start working myself out again.

A sigh escapes my lips as I get ready for work.

Don't get me wrong I like my job and I'm only doing it for my brother.. but it's just too tiring.

"Ma'am I'm going to need your ID" The front security stopped me from going into my own job.

"okay" I gently bit the inside of my lip annoyed as I dug into my wallet and pulled out my ID handing it to the man.

"Oh My Apologies Ms.L/n I didn't recognize you" he hands me back my ID.

"You look so.."

"Different?" I finished his sentence a chuckle escaping my lips.

He stared at me in shock from how my figure has changed over a few months of working out and dieting nonstop. I'm still chubby, I just have a more snatched waist and less chunky face.

"Ah well I'll see you later" I gently pat his shoulder and head inside.

Do I really look that different?

I sighed and continued to walk to my office, it was very early so luckily there was barely anyone in the building yet.

After getting onto the elevator and making it to my floor, I finally get to my office and unlock the door.

I walk in and get settled as I wipe my seat down before sitting on my chair.

"Ms.L/n?" Maji knocked on my door.

"Hm?" I look up "Oh! Good morning Maji" I smiled.

"Glad to finally have you back" He chuckled.

"Was everything okay while I was gone?" I turn on my computer tilting my head.

"Everything was fine! Mr. Oh actually pushed the project backwards a bit due to an event they had coming up" Maji nodded. "He also has assigned a metting today at 1:30 to talk more on the project"