• ☾︎ 12 ☽︎ •

_____________________________________

_
____________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

私のタイプではない
_____________________________________

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
_

An aching pain in my head made my eyes open, I turned onto my back and put my hand on my forehead lightly groaning. "Ugh my head.."

My vision clears, I sit up in the bed only notice that it wasn't mine "what the fuck" I look around confused finding myself in a completely different room that wasn't mine or the same room I passed out in. I look down at myself to then see myself naked with marks all over my body. "Oh no no no what the fuck happened yesterday?" I question myself  quickly getting out of the bed and gathering my scattered dress and underwear.

I dress myself back into my dress and run to the door when suddenly  the door opens and a random male whom I never met walks into the room.

"Leaving so soon?" He stood at the doorway with a smirk.

"Who the fuck are you? Move out my fucking way!" I panicked and tried to push my way out the door but was stopped when he grabbed my shoulders and began pushing me back towards my bed.

"Oh don't leave yet we had so much fun last night, me, you, and the other guys."He pushed me backwards on the bed pinning my hands down beside my head.

"STOP IT I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!" I shout.

"But boss you were so wild~" he tried ripping my dress open while licking up my neck as I yell and squirm in disgust still trying to get the man off.

I knee him in the balls making him drop to his knees and groan before I quickly stand up and kick his face in. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU PERVERT!!" I yell before running out the door "AND YOU'RE FIRED BITCH!" I stick my middle finger around the corner as I run out trying to exit the house.

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗼𝗷𝗶..
-
• ~ 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~ •
-

Y/n hasn't come back from that damned party and it's the next day. I woke up in the morning hoping to see y/n just to find no one next to or behind me. She wasn't here.

"Why hasn't she come back to us?" I wondered, getting out of bed and walking straight to the kitchen. Looking around the whole entire mansion so not find y/n in sight, not even a note left behind.
Is she at someone else's house?
Maybe her best friend Mabi whatever the I'm fuck his name is..
no he would have called me and let me know.