• ☽ 16 ☽ •

_____________________________________

_
____________________________________

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

私のタイプではない
____________________________________
_
𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

'I can't fucking stand this!
Everything.. I've tried everything and nothing has worked!

Y/n is stuck in my head and I can't get rid of her..

I love her so much it's unbearable' Toji laid in his bed miserable

I didn't want to accept it.. but she was right, her and Megumi all I have. I'm nothing without them. No matter how much I try, how many women I sleep with, none of them are the same level as Y/n; they're all worthless.

Which is why I need to get her back.

I made it my mission to get Y/n back at all costs. I went shopping for a suit, bought her flowers that signifies apology, and even adapted a kitten for her.

Here I am now... at her front door holding a bouquet of flowers and a animal holder.

DING DONG DING DONG

No answer.. I ring again for there to be no answer. I should have known this was a dumb idea. 'She doesn't want to see me, she hates me.' I thought before turning around about to leave when the door suddenly opens.

"Can I help you?" She sniffled.

"Y/n-" I turned around at the sound of her luscious voice, his eyes widened when I saw the state she was in, blood splattered all across her lips and face, bloodied hand, bruises on that gorgeous face. "Y/n what the hell happened?!!"

"Don't worry about it, what are you doing here. You said it was over." She wiped the blood off her lips using the back of her hand that was holding the bloodied knife.

"How can I not worry about it!? You're covered in blood, have a bloodied knife in your hand and got fucking bruises all over your pretty face." I allowed himself inside of your home.

"Wait no do-"

"Did you just kill someone?" I pause in her living room, looking at a corpse on the ground all bloodied.

"Well... he attacked us first" she shrugged closing and locking the front door.

"Us?"  I raise an eyebrow

"Me and Maji." She walks up next to me as we both stared at Oh's dead body.

"Is he alright?"I look down at her.