Chapter 1: Surprised Summoning

The Fate Franchise is not owned by me obviously, and it is owned by the most wonderful, Kinoko Nasu, Type-Moon, Aniplex.

_________________________________________________________

What I expected to see was a bizarre historical part of the world when being ray shifted all alone as a test to see if it works or not, but never and I mean ever have I expected to reunite with my father.

"I blame Da Vinci for this one" Gudao says as he sees the bespectacled Emiya Shirou.

Emiya Shirou on the other hand was not expecting this to happen, as he was just hoping to be a Hero Of Justice and somehow got dragged into this mess when this guy in a blue-spandex tried to kill him with a red spear.

All Shirou could say was a simple "Huh?" As he saw Gudao in a peril of panic for a bit before his composure returned and asked him "Who are you?" And the person Shirou tried to question, answers "A regular human named Emiya-Tohsaka Gudao, nice to meet you dad." Gudao grins while he just remembered that his father specifically told him about this scene where Saber saved him and managed to drive off Lancer.

Gudao cupped his chin as he noticed he remembers he can summon servants with the use of Saint Quartz as Lancer approaches and asked "Oi... Another guy joined the frail but he seems to have something interesting." As his lust for battle grew, the moment he tried to attack Lancer tripped to a simple wrench and his nuts shattered from the impact of the wrench to a plant that somehow appeared before him... And that plant is a CACTUS!

Once Lancer's nuts hit the cactus, he howled like a wolf then ran away cursing his luck.

Shirou and Gudao were surprised at the result and asked themselves how a heroic spirit managed to not see a simple yet obvious wrench and cactus.

As Shirou asked "I am your father?" With a questioning tone and bewildered expression that leaves him speechless "And you mother is who?" As Gudao answered "Me and Gudako's mom is Tohsaka Rin and yes both me and Gudako are siblings."

And in one night he was not expecting to die then get revived and into meeting his future son on a summoning circle but somehow changed to something that is akin to teleportation circle but little did Emiya Shirou know... This grail war will get weirder!

A/N: So this story is not plot heavy or something as this is just where I can write short chapters of around 100 to 500 words or even more if I want to because I find this to be interesting and the inspiration for this story was all thanks to this guy on Fanfiction.net and you can read his fanfic here! And also this is a laid back story so I can just upload whenever I want to in contrast to From Blades To Guns and more fanfics to come ^_^

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12744695/1/Little-Insane-Gudako