Chapter 6: The Fake Priest's Confusion

The Fate Franchise is not owned by me obviously, and it is owned by the most wonderful, Kinoko Nasu, Type-Moon, Aniplex.

_________________________________________________________

The whole family is walking to the church, with Tohsaka explaining to me more about the concept of Grail Wars and everything about it and my mom is just looking at us and sensing something about us.

"Shirou, do you understand what I am trying to say?" Tohsaka asked as she looked at me with a serious face.

I nodded as we continue to walk to the church that Tohsaka is talking about and as Gudako is about to ask something, we saw the church building and ran towards it, wasting no time before we are behind the gates of the church and I can see that our son and daughter shivered a bit as they waited for Tohsaka to open the gates.

"Relax, it isn't like he will be giving us spicy meals like I used to eat from him." I feel like he might do it depending on the scenario, as I listened to Tohsaka's remark.

The gate opened by itself, must be something only mages can do perhaps? I am still clueless when it comes to these.

We arrived at the church and saw a priest exiting the Church's door, he's alive and at the same time lifeless, empty without anything to fill in.

Gudao and Gudako both felt shivers as my daughter, Gudako whispers to Tohsaka "He is just standing there... Menacingly mom and how is that even possible." It was loud enough for the priest to hear.

As he asks in a chilling tone "Rin... I raised you better than this, how irresponsible of you to give birth and already have children at such a young age?" He tries to compose himself as he is amused on the inside of all this yet at the same time he is confused on how it happened.

Perhaps this is the priest's confusion of all this?

A/N: Currently having a hard time to write stories or fanfics at the moment but I do intend to post when possible :D