Chapter 8: The Battle Commence

The Fate Franchise is not owned by me obviously, and it is owned by the most wonderful, Kinoko Nasu, Type-Moon, Aniplex.

_________________________________________________________
Shirou's POV:

The church visit went swimmingly, the priest gave me his blessings apparently and that confuses me but Tohsaka is here to help me... I hope so.

She is still in her embarrassed phase at the moment but looking at it all now, this has to be one of the most bizarre encounters that I have experienced in my entire life, Tohsaka and I being the parents of these two siblings.

Looking at the two siblings having a banter, all the while Gudako's Archer is there to facepalm on whatever they are talking about is weird.

"I'm telling you nee-san, you are the embodiment of chaos in a teenage-child body and I have pictures of that as proof." Gudao looks at her with daggers in and jokingly points his fingers at her as he continues to ramble on until she counters him with a smirk on her face.

"You took pictures of me? My-my, I never would have thought my brother to be a siscon and a stalker but you look the part but just lack the glasses... But you do have one just not here currently."

Gudao was taken aback, in a blushing mess of embarrassment and stutters trying to get the words out but failing to muster what he was supposed to say, I look at these in amusement for these are times that I enjoy the most.

Feeling the warmth that I used to feel before.

"What would Mash-san say when she knows about this, perhaps she will kill you for not taking pictures of her as well~" Gudako continues, her smirk and tone and the way she teases him hitting him hard for some reason.

"Mash would understand that I took pictures of Chaos in disguise, she knows I love her and you just like to take advantage of the fact I have a love life earlier than you are unless you are waiting for Romani-san to confess to you?"

I hear the sigh of Gudako's Archer before going out of his way to surveil the area around the family.

The priest walks out of the church, with him is a bible and a face that looks similar to a smirk plastered on him. "I would like to inform you of my congratulations to the wedded couple and also rejoice that your wish shall be granted here in this holy grail war."

Irisviel and Kiritsugu at a distance are making sure that they are all safe except for the dastard priest whom the two know pretty well.

Hearing the shouts of Rin at the distance, Irisviel went to Kiritsugu, who is attempting to kill the priest but is unable to because of the impression both his son and his daughter-in-law may see early on in the war.

"Say Kiri~, don't you suppose we have the chance to save our daughter here in this alternative timeline?" Irisviel solemnly smiles as she knows the suffering their daughter had experienced from their Heroic Spirit son.

In reply, Kiritsugu nodded as he tried to think of what to say. "I don't think that we can do anything for her as of yet, it is better that Shirou resolves this one himself with the help of the Tohsaka heir. Knowing them, they will succeed in this regard and if they aren't able to then that is where we will intervene."

Returning to the church, Rin, who has finished berating the fake priests huffs as she went to talk to Archer while I am still baffled at all of this. The priest went on to continue with his speech which was interrupted by Rin by her shouting at him. "The holy grail war can now begin, let this be a worthy adversary for all the contestants."

As soon as he was finished, the priest went back inside the church for his usual work as a priest and supervisor for this holy grail war.

In front of the church's front gate was a girl with white hair and dressed in purple clothing. My body temperature has taken a drastic decrease as I have seen her recently as well and beside her was a massive guy with a stone slab as a weapon.

"Good evening big brother, it seems like this makes it twice that we met and it's nice to meet you Tohsaka Rin." As she bows and adds "My, where are my manners? My name is Illyasviel Von Einzbern and the servant at my side is Berserker. Kill them, Berserker."

The last thing I heard was an animalistic scream signalling Berserker's obedience to her command before running at the two newly wedded couple.

So the holy grail war has commenced.

Author's Note: Sorry that it took so long, being busy at school and all as it is very difficult to write stories for me but I am trying to return to writing again since it has been months since I last updated this fanfic. I am going to be a college student in a few months and hopefully, that gives me a bit of free time to write lol

.