Chapter 3: Summoning Servants

The Fate Franchise is not owned by me obviously, and it is owned by the most wonderful, Kinoko Nasu, Type-Moon, Aniplex.

_________________________________________________________

Gudako's POV:

In Gudako's thoughts "I am sure that my brother is currently preparing a Chaldea Summoning Circle as well, I should start summoning the servants from Chaldea." As she finishes her Summoning Circle.

Trying to find where did she put the Saint Quartz but she forgot she left most of them at Chaldea and be it that she only have 3 Saint Quartz remaining which is enough to summon one servant that she knows until she got her brother's Summoning Phone that he keeps on forgetting that he have one.

Placing her last saved Saint Quartz, the summoning has begun and to her surprise, she has summoned her first servant EMIYA in which she dubs the Alternative Father for both herself and Gudao.

Looking around and noticed the familiar location he is at this moment asked "Master, where and when did the two of you get ray shifted to?" As Gudako answered "At mom's house dad." As EMIYA knows that he is in a way their father just a Counter Guardian and change of appearance.

EMIYA ventures around with his hair down, accepting his very ideal that betrayed him again thus seeing it in a new light "Rin's Archer or should I say myself would probably be against me as well since I am now Emiya Shirou, the same entity as him in a way." He laughs at the possible scenario that will happen.

"Do you think that mom would be at my dad's house at this moment?" As EMIYA just nodded and answered "Yes."

As they both went out to reunite with her parents in the past.

"There might be a good chance that Gudao is at dad's home, well I mean your home." As Gudako shakes her head saying "You know what I mean right?" As EMIYA is entertained a bit from her being a bit confused as he understood what she is trying to say "Of course, as a servant, I have to understand the intentions of my masters and that being is you and your brother."

They reach their destination as both Archer and Rin are at the front gate of the house with the one entity known as Emiya Shirou trying to calm Rin down.

Shirou's POV:

Tohsaka is a mage? How come I didn't know of it yet I understand that mages shouldn't be seen in public with them using their own magecraft.

"What's going on Tohsaka? I saw a guy in a blue spandex with a spear that got tripped by something even he couldn't see and landed on a wrench and a cactus." Shirou questions her as he is frantically in disbelief of what just transpired.

As she was about to say something, a gleam of light suddenly appeared in Shirou's backyard and rushed without elegance just to satisfy her curiosity, as she saw a servant in which it is a Saber, blue coloured-armour with the wind sheathing the sword she is currently holding.

Rin looks at the servant in awe as the servant she is currently looking at has the atmosphere of a regal king.

A man slowly walks out of the shed, as he felt relief saying "Artoria, I apologize for taking you away from your EMIYA but I need you in this ray shift issue." As Saber looks at him with a smile "No need master, but I need to know why summon me on this singularity?" As she is confused, not noticing that she is at a familiar place she has known before leaving to Avalon to wait for her beloved sheathe until being summoned at Chaldea to fight for the survival of humanity.

Gudao corrected Saber "This isn't a singularity, Artoria but more of Da Vinci's experiments probably went wrong as we are in Fuyuki 2004." As her eyes widened in surprise for not noticing the place she is currently at, living in Chaldea made her loosen up for a bit as she finally reunites with her Shirou though she understood that he failed to reach Avalon but that doesn't stop her from loving him.

Rin tries to ask this mysterious master about who he is, but Gudao answers her nonexistent question "Since this is probably an alternate timeline, I am safe to answer your questions mom." That made Rin leap in surprise as Gudao continued to say "It is not everyday to see your future son from an alternate timeline but before I do anything else I should summon some servants other than Artoria because I want this to be over as quickly as possible."

Rin now stuttering says "S~summon more servants!?" Then Rin now started to shout hysterically "Even if you are my son you are acting like you have enough mana to supply dozens of servants!" As to which Gudao is just placing 6 more Saint Quartz on the summoning circle expecting to summon two more servants to be prepared in case things go south.

The summoning circle begins to light up as he is currently awaiting for the summoned servant.

A slight tremor just occurred as if it is a grandeur of a summoning until a flash of light appeared and with it a caster that looks like a human with an albino skin appeared, and behind her is an assassin with a Thompson Contender in his right hand.

To Shirou, he notices that Assassin looks familiar to him and pieced it together now knowing that it is his father, Emiya Kiritsugu.

Baffled at the sight of the current event all he could say was "Old Man?" As Kiritsugu looks at him, not knowing who the teenager is until Caster says "Ara~ looks like our son is baffled at the moment Kiri~." Irisviel is delighted to meet her adopted son, as she rushes to him in a speed just to hug him.

"Don't worry son! Mama Iri is here to shower you with love until we have to go~!" As she hugged him tightly.

As Gudao looks at the scene with a bit of amusement of what is happening at the moment and in his thoughts he knows that it is a weird reunion for the Emiya Family.

A/N: Well, sorry that it took awhile, I had to focus on one story and school at the same time. I feel like I failed as a writer here lol