Chapter 9: The Plan

The Fate Franchise is not owned by me obviously, and it is owned by the most wonderful, Kinoko Nasu, Type-Moon, Aniplex.

_________________________________________________________
The animalistic growl of the giant worried the two masters "—Archer! Come here quickly!" The two archer-class servants immediately went to defend the two, pair of blades in tow ready to be thrown at a minute's notice. The first archer class that has

"Rin, get ready to support me with your gems while master and his sister will boost me in servant stats!" EMIYA shouted before dashing forward to attack the giant servant, unwavering determination to protect knowing full well he might not be able to defeat the servant. The animalistic growl of the berserker servant is on full display as Illyasviel's face is full of malicious glee.

"Berserker is the strongest here! Your archer-servant is pathetic Rin! Wielding falchions as an archer, don't make me laugh!" With the other archer-class servant trying to attack the beast with his trusted bow and arrow, both the archer-class servants know each other well because they are the same person while Emiya Shirou watches in horror as the battle begins with Saber's attempt to join the battle with hopes of ending it as quick and efficient as possible. Saber looked at Shirou feeling as if he was still her master even if they weren't bound by the command seals.

"Shirou! Stay behind and be wary of your surroundings, I will join in the battle in an attempt to conclude it as quickly as it can!"

In the thoughts of EMIYA amidst the battle, his mind wandered around as to what weapon could ensure Illyasviel's withdrawal as a sign of her being wary that even he might be able to beat Berserker.

Noble Phantasms, it is something that symbolize the person's achievement and a crystalization that cemented their place in history. EMIYA's mind then wandered around his reality marble to find the one noble phantasm that he could copy, something that he had used so many times during his servitude as a Counter Guardian for Alaya before having to be freed from his contract.

He prepared to trace that noble phantasm as he silently mumbled his chant "Trace On." Suddenly sparks started to appear on his right hand, watching this. Shirou only looked amazed at what his alternate future self could do. He hoped that he could do that as well so that he could save people.

Unbeknownst to him, Illyasviel slowly prepares for her assault against him, strands of hair being plucked out and then being formed as to what she desires. As it begins to form, Rin suddenly notices Illyasviel's new location with her being on high alert since the battle began and looks back at Shirou readying herself to protect him.

Illyasviel unleashed her makeshift familiars towards Shirou, the familiars are darting him as Shirou saw them all but was too late and got hit by it. Immediately, Rin saw Shirou getting attacked by Illya's familiars. "—Shirou!" She shouted, rushing to his aid as she prepared her right hand to fire gandr against her.

"Mom!" Gudao shouted, rushing towards his alternate timeline parents with Gudako in tow, wary and concerned as to how they would have to deal with all of this. Both of them are aware that their Aunt Illya is currently busy with her revenge phase and being helpless made him feel worse by the minute until Gudako suddenly held him tight.

"Give me your phone now!" The urgency tone is visible on her face she is determined that whatever she has immediately thought might work. He trusts his sister to do what is necessary to ensure that they will all live through this battle and with that he searches for his phone in his pockets.

He was able to find his phone in time and she snatched it immediately, her face suddenly grinned as she looked at her brother. Confused at this, he questioned if there was something wrong.

"My my~ Mr. Gudao has his girlfriend as his wallpaper~" Her teasing was not something he expected when they were all in a dire situation. Baffled at the current situation, unable to speak to defend himself against his sister's teasing.

"You're just like dad alright Guda-kun~" She continued before becoming serious once again, she looked at his phone swiping upwards as she tried to find something on the phone. Gudao seeing this is puzzled as she swiftly swipes up and mustered up a question that he wanted to ask to her.

"What is it that is so important that my phone might be the key to everything that you are planning?"

Hearing his question, she was able to find what she was looking for on his phone and looked at him in glee as she was now about to tell him the plan that she immediately came up with. Her face exudes confidence that this plan of hers will work and it got Gudao more interested to see what her plan is.

"I am glad you asked!" Her facial expression morphed akin to a grinning shark looking at its prey.

Author's Notes: Hello again! Still trying to practice writing for the eventual original story that I came up with but I am back once again with another chapter for you all readers to enjoy! I hope that you all like it! ^_^